Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [0.95.1a-RC6] DroneLib v1.1.1  (Read 73046 times)

lyravega

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a-RC6] DroneLib v1.1.1
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2022, 03:16:47 AM »

Hey tomatopaste! The example in the OP has a slight error:

Code
if (ship == null || ship.isAlive()) return;
This makes the AI basically never use the ability, because of a missing '!' :D

I had this idea the other day, making hullmods that replace systems, but this subsystem thing your library has is awesome, and this example is just on point! I'll start with a few vanilla stuff and see where it goes I guess ;D Thank you for the library.

Ryers

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2022, 07:46:52 PM »

this realy needs more attention! i wish i was better at modding, id love to make this.

tomatopaste

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2022, 10:25:30 PM »

Hey tomatopaste! The example in the OP has a slight error:

Code
if (ship == null || ship.isAlive()) return;
This makes the AI basically never use the ability, because of a missing '!' :D

I had this idea the other day, making hullmods that replace systems, but this subsystem thing your library has is awesome, and this example is just on point! I'll start with a few vanilla stuff and see where it goes I guess ;D Thank you for the library.

Thanks for pointing that out champ :).

Note that this mod is more or less on the shelf until I publish certain top-tier faction mods that are in the works indefinitely. I'll still do bugfix/version updates but only really pay attention if it is used by anyone in the meantime.

tomatopaste

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2022, 11:18:57 AM »

Discontinued indefinitely. I retain copyright authorship of all code contained in the mod, excluding where external authorship is marked, and any mods from this date that contain some whole or part derivation must comply with the current license. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/

theDragn

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2022, 07:14:02 PM »

Discontinued indefinitely. I retain copyright authorship of all code contained in the mod, excluding where external authorship is marked, and any mods from this date that contain some whole or part derivation must comply with the current license. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/

Is this license change gonna be an issue for the dronelib code I already have integrated into Apex if I want to make further changes?

tomatopaste

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2022, 07:32:30 AM »

Is this license change gonna be an issue for the dronelib code I already have integrated into Apex if I want to make further changes?

no, apex is fine since there wasn't a license when you copied it, just as long as you indicate that my source code now has the linked license applied to it

theDragn

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2022, 07:48:09 PM »

no, apex is fine since there wasn't a license when you copied it, just as long as you indicate that my source code now has the linked license applied to it

sure thing, I'll add that in there for the next version. thanks.
Pages: 1 2 [3]