Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: this paragon with 1100 hard flux dps against shields will outrun a wolf  (Read 2966 times)

Deshara

• Admiral
  • Suggestion Writer
    • View Profile

the title is a word-for-word restatement of the facts. idk what you want from me
That’s the very core of clickbait in case you’re not aware.
By missing important information (in this case, using mods) you are able to make statements that seem impossible under “normal” circumstances, whatever normal means.

the word "mod" didnt fit into the original title so I had to rewrite it. Also, 2 of the 2 sentences that make up the body of the post are talking about mods
Quote from: Deshara
I cant be blamed for what I said 5 minutes ago. I was a different person back then

Locklave

• Admiral
    • View Profile

The title is unnecessarily long winded and it still missing the key point that it's a mod. I clicked this thread not knowing this was a mod and was rather annoyed that it has nothing to do with vanilla.

Should this even be in General Discussions? I was sure we have a mods section for this kinda thing why it being a mod would be implied without saying it.

The title is inflammatory without context, causing clicks from people like me for seeking context.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 02:28:26 AM by Locklave »

Deshara

• Admiral
  • Suggestion Writer
    • View Profile

The title is inflammatory without context

okay come on now, thats just flatly not what inflammatory means
Quote from: Deshara
I cant be blamed for what I said 5 minutes ago. I was a different person back then

Locklave

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Edit: NM I'm not arguing in a click bait thread. Believe w/e you want.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 02:35:50 AM by Locklave »

Voyager I

• Captain
    • View Profile

Yes, this is basically the perennial article about how a Millenial paid off their student loans in just three years (by renting out the three-unit condo their parents gave them).

Mods have in unbalanced interactions isn't noteworthy or interesting.
Pages: 1 [2]