Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: About expeditionnary forces  (Read 627 times)

Fluffy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
About expeditionnary forces
« on: July 06, 2021, 11:44:32 AM »

Hey there, quick question about 0.95a content, i'm playing vanilla
Tri Tachion and Persean guys currently heading home at the same time, expeditionnary forces, plus the regular Hegemony inspection, nothing to worry about but i thought this situation was "unlikely" to happens. One targeting Capital, the 2nd a colony. Intel said it's relative to market's parts. Will these expeditionnary forces will come more and more if i develop my ressources (marker share) further? Or it was just about timing

Deshara

• Admiral
  • Suggestion Writer
    • View Profile
Re: About expeditionnary forces
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2021, 02:55:05 PM »

iirc it also scales by your level & a few other non-colony things. might be a nex feature tho
Quote from: Deshara
I cant be blamed for what I said 5 minutes ago. I was a different person back then

Killian

• Commander
  • I got 99 problems but a core breach ain't one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 11:09:11 AM »

The Hegemony's AI Inspections are semi-regular, but raiding/anti-industrial expeditions are more random. It seems like you just got bad timing for them all to come in relatively close timing.

And yes, as you expand your operations and production, you'll draw more ire from the Core Factions as you take larger shares of more markets.

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2021, 02:01:11 PM »

Using Free Port makes expeditions more frequent, and adds Church and Hegemony to possible exposition sources.