Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [0.95a] Fleet Size By DP  (Read 11844 times)

Chozo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Fleet Size By DP
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2021, 11:35:37 AM »

....The max readiness depends on the DP of any automated ship(s) in your fleet and their AI cores (if any): what are you running?
A Radiant with a fixed Alpha core. I think it's about 70 dp?

QC's Automated Ships limit scales based on your max battle size, but unless you're running a very large battle size you're probably over the skill limit and your max readiness is being reduced.

Oni

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2021, 11:50:16 AM »

.... QC's Automated Ships limit scales based on your max battle size, but unless you're running a very large battle size you're probably over the skill limit and your max readiness is being reduced.
Battle Size is the maximum of 400, the slider just doesn't go higher.

Edit:

Changing my QC skill settings to this let me get my Radiant to 60% readiness at least:

Spoiler
#Automated Ships
   "QC_USE_AUTOMATED_LIMITS":false,
   "QC_USE_AUTOMATED_LIMIT_LINEAR_SCALING":true, #Mostly benign plans, implemented
   "QC_USE_AUTOMATED_LIMIT_DYNAMIC_SCALING":false, #Evil plans, unimplemented
   "QC_AUTOMATED_POINTS_THRESHOLD":70, #If limits are enabled but scaling is not, limit = this
   "QC_AUTOMATED_POINTS_THRESHOLD_DIVISOR":5, # If linear scaling enabled, limit = Battlesize / this
   "QC_AUTOMATED_MAX_CR":80, #The maximum CR that an AI ship can reach. Does not affect fleet limit.
[close]
Not perfect, but at least the ship is functional now... kinda fuzzy on what all that did, but whatever works.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 05:07:50 PM by Oni »

Space_Lettuce_OG

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2021, 12:49:36 PM »

....The max readiness depends on the DP of any automated ship(s) in your fleet and their AI cores (if any): what are you running?

QC's Automated Ships limit scales based on your max battle size, but unless you're running a very large battle size you're probably over the skill limit and your max readiness is being reduced.

I don't use Quality Captains, but I do like to play with the Max Officer skill set to somewhere around 8-12, depending on what I'm up to, which is higher than vanilla.

Would this cause the same issue people using QC were having?

Chozo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2021, 01:13:33 PM »

I don't use Quality Captains, but I do like to play with the Max Officer skill set to somewhere around 8-12, depending on what I'm up to, which is higher than vanilla.

Would this cause the same issue people using QC were having?

QC's DP limit is based on battle size (e.g. the max number of DP both sides can deploy in a battle), not player fleet size.  Vanilla's Automated Ships skill is a flat 30 DP.  Your max officer limit and/or this mod should not impact the skill in either case.

Space_Lettuce_OG

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2021, 01:59:09 PM »

Excellent! Thank you for this mod that I needed so badly! Makes flying with a mecha/gundam fleet a lot more viable late game.

Szass Tam

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2021, 02:42:18 AM »

If the Mod allready had this -> To Dos:

-"Potential implementation for NPC fleets"

How far are u to implement this?
Pages: 1 [2]