Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Transverse Jump Missing?  (Read 2556 times)

burningserenity

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Transverse Jump Missing?
« on: June 30, 2021, 09:40:09 AM »

I just got a quest from the Galatia Research Facility. During the course of this quest, I was offered knowledge of Transverse Jump, but my dialog said that I already knew how to do a Transverse Jump.
The problem is that I don't see this ability on the numbered favorites bar, nor anywhere else. Is there somewhere I can look for all abilities that I'm missing, or do I really not have Transverse Jump despite the references?

SCC

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Transverse Jump Missing?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 10:01:50 AM »

You can click on the ability buttons with right mouse button to change what abilities go there. Maybe you do know transverse jump, but got it unassigned somehow.

Killian

• Commander
  • I got 99 problems but a core breach ain't one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2021, 11:56:43 AM »

It's also possible it got shunted to the second ability bar - there are enough vanilla abilities that if you have more than a couple of mods that add abilities, it'll shunt stuff along.

Fortunately there's little PREV/NEXT buttons down there that you can use to check.

burningserenity

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2021, 09:18:04 PM »

You can click on the ability buttons with right mouse button to change what abilities go there. Maybe you do know transverse jump, but got it unassigned somehow.

Thank you! It did get unassigned somehow.