Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Superweapons Arsenal v2.5b Storms are coming!  (Read 272825 times)

Mira Lendin

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Superweapons Arsenal v2.3 Total Annihilation
« Reply #390 on: April 17, 2022, 10:57:05 AM »

May I ask your permission to translate your  ' Superweapons Arsenal ' into chineses ? then (maybe) upload to a Chinese forum,sure,it's free for everyone
I remember getting messaged by someone else for the same thing, i thought the mod is already on the Chines forum, if it's not there then sure, you can translate it.
^^

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 18, 2022, 03:32:52 AM »

May I ask your permission to translate your  ' Superweapons Arsenal ' into chineses ? then (maybe) upload to a Chinese forum,sure,it's free for everyone
I remember getting messaged by someone else for the same thing, i thought the mod is already on the Chines forum, if it's not there then sure, you can translate it.
  Yes, someone moved it in our forum, but it hasn't been updated for a long time, so I come to ask your permission, I think it's important to respect you

Eureka Seven

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 18, 2022, 06:08:51 AM »

Great!Thanks for your mod.
I‘m working on translate mods from English into Chinese.
Could I translate it into Chinese and post Chinese version at Forum Of Starsector In China(https://www.fossic.org)?

Mira Lendin

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 18, 2022, 02:25:04 PM »

Yes, someone moved it in our forum, but it hasn't been updated for a long time, so I come to ask your permission, I think it's important to respect you
Sure @0202, feel free to translate and upload it there.
^^

Enmenluana

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 18, 2022, 04:57:33 PM »

Great!Thanks for your mod.
I‘m working on translate mods from English into Chinese.
Could I translate it into Chinese and post Chinese version at Forum Of Starsector In China(https://www.fossic.org)?
You could work with 0202 with that since you have the same goal.

Mira Lendin

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 18, 2022, 05:16:30 PM »

Just to be clear, i give full permission to anyone who wants to translate my mod into any language then reupload it somewhere else, just mention it's origin when you are done (either me or this page).
^^

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 19, 2022, 02:44:49 AM »

Just to be clear, i give full permission to anyone who wants to translate my mod into any language then reupload it somewhere else, just mention it's origin when you are done (either me or this page).
respect

Eureka Seven

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 19, 2022, 05:18:49 AM »

Thanks to you,I'm work with 0202.

Mordodrukow

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 30, 2022, 11:04:22 AM »

I have an idea. How about adding hullmod similar to SO, but boosting flux capacity? Something like "your capacitors give you 500 cap instead of 200, but you cant active vent, cant benefit from 0-flux boost and have -30 penalty to maximum speed (but it cant make it less than 20)"?

I mean: there are a lot of cool superweapons, but you cant use lots of them simultaneously on a single ship, because of huge flux cost  ::)
And such hullmod could turn ship into a slow battlestation.
Spoiler
[close]

Mira Lendin

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 30, 2022, 11:24:26 AM »

I have an idea. How about adding hullmod similar to SO, but boosting flux capacity? Something like "your capacitors give you 500 cap instead of 200, but you cant active vent, cant benefit from 0-flux boost and have -30 penalty to maximum speed (but it cant make it less than 20)"?

I mean: there are a lot of cool superweapons, but you cant use lots of them simultaneously on a single ship, because of huge flux cost  ::)
And such hullmod could turn ship into a slow battlestation.
Superweapons are balanced around flux cost, high rarity, high OP cost, i won't add any feature that mitigate their downside, they are already powerful as is.
^^

Henri9897

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 02, 2022, 06:56:58 AM »

I love this mod, one of the best to create some truly insane loadout and completly broken when added on the superships of seeker unknown contact (reflective shield in particular). I just had an idea, do you think super fighters/bombers would be a good idea ? Maybe by making the OP cost insanely high (50-60) with a long time to build a new one or maybe make them take 2-3 wings each.

Mira Lendin

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 02, 2022, 07:10:10 AM »

I love this mod, one of the best to create some truly insane loadout and completly broken when added on the superships of seeker unknown contact (reflective shield in particular). I just had an idea, do you think super fighters/bombers would be a good idea ? Maybe by making the OP cost insanely high (50-60) with a long time to build a new one or maybe make them take 2-3 wings each.
You can easily make fighters that uses Superweapons, but that will make carriers broken (very) as you will be able to onslaught everything from a safe distance, i wouldn't go that far with this mod.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 11:58:05 AM by Mira Lendin »
^^

FiCho

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 04, 2022, 10:49:49 AM »

Absolutely love this mod so far.

Anyways, my god those weapons are so hard to get, Im kinda getting *** off at this point lol ;)
Btw, I meant to ask, could some other mods be in the way and make them drop even less frequently? Im not really heavy on other mods.
Oh, and I saw u guys mentioned bounties, do they actually drop from vanilla bounties or?
About that tech mining, havent gotten any from it yet and Ive been doing it for quiet some time now.
Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks  :D
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 09:04:09 PM by FiCho »

Mira Lendin

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 04, 2022, 11:34:54 AM »

Absolutely love this mod so far.
Btw I kinda edited some of it to get cataclysm and its amazing.

Anyways, my god those weapons are so hard to get, Im kinda getting *** off at this point lol ;)
Btw, I meant to ask, could some other mods be in the way and make them drop even less frequently? Im not really heavy on other mods.
Oh, and I saw u guys mentioned bounties, do they actually drop from vanilla bounties or?
About that tech mining, havent gotten any from it yet and Ive been doing it for quiet some time now.
Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks  :D
There are 4 special bounties in this mod, they use Superweapons (you will know them when you see them), these require other mods to spawn, regarding tech mining, i have been meaning to double the drop rate of Superweapons from tech mining facilities since they are on par with pristine nanoforge atm, a bit too rare in my opinion.
^^

Draconas

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 04, 2022, 11:54:13 AM »

One thing to verify for those questioning drops from Tech-mining, unless you have Vast Ruins the chances are much much lower.

I've done some testing, and 2 Vast Ruins using permanent tech-mining (from better tech-mining) and Alpha Cores, I see 1-2 super weapon around every 2-4 months on average, but this could be a rare like Tartarus LRM to supercharged fusion beam. When I tested using 2 scattered ruins, 1 widespread ruin and 1 extensive ruin, I was lucky to see 1 super weapon every 6 months.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35