Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [0.95a] Battlestar Galactica Portrait Pack v1.0.6  (Read 64149 times)

razorator

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Battlestar Galactica Portrait Pack v1.0.6
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2021, 03:29:08 AM »

If you can get me the episode that the youtube screenshots were from I can [redacted] the series, go to the ep & get a full res screenshot for you if u want

Thanks, that's a great offer! I'm content with leaving the portraits as is right now. Will only rework/add portraits on demand, so feel free to ask!

Razor98566

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2021, 12:39:36 PM »

Love it, fits the vanilla style very well!

So say we all! o7
Check out my mods!

BigJohn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2021, 01:49:29 PM »

Awesome mod! Mind if I ask how you edited the portraits to make them fit in with the game's style?
"We will win. Do not forget that the Hegemony want you broke, dead, your cores confiscated and destroyed, and they think it's funny."

McTrigger

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2021, 04:54:52 AM »

Fat Lee is legendary

razorator

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2021, 11:29:55 AM »

Awesome mod! Mind if I ask how you edited the portraits to make them fit in with the game's style?

Sorry for the late answer. The first thing you need is a good picture of the character you want to add. Having a high quality shot of their face makes things so much easier. Then just input it into https://deepdreamgenerator.com/ along with a original portrait from the game files (which fits your character the most). Then I add some finishing touches in Photoshop. Depends on what the AI outcome is. Some are perfect, other need lots of fixing up.

BigJohn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2022, 04:31:59 PM »

Sorry for the late answer. The first thing you need is a good picture of the character you want to add. Having a high quality shot of their face makes things so much easier. Then just input it into https://deepdreamgenerator.com/ along with a original portrait from the game files (which fits your character the most). Then I add some finishing touches in Photoshop. Depends on what the AI outcome is. Some are perfect, other need lots of fixing up.

Many thanks!
"We will win. Do not forget that the Hegemony want you broke, dead, your cores confiscated and destroyed, and they think it's funny."

Huntre

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2022, 09:37:49 AM »

This is wonderful; great job. Does the game use these for officers as well?

razorator

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2022, 09:55:24 AM »

This is wonderful; great job. Does the game use these for officers as well?

Thanks. The portraits are restricted to the player only. I can add an optional file for the vanilla factions to use them if you'd like?
Pages: 1 [2]