Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: oneClickJumpPoints enabled results in crash  (Read 598 times)

cronusgradient

• Ensign
    • View Profile
oneClickJumpPoints enabled results in crash
« on: June 17, 2021, 04:42:22 AM »

With oneClickJumpPoints from settings.json enabled, exiting a system works fine, and entering an unpopulated system works fine.

The problem is that entering a populated system without your transponder on screws this up. The HUD disappears, but no text/prompt appears, nor does attempting to esc or save or any such. I assume oneClickJumpPoints is meant to automatically choose a "confirm" option when confronted with the jump point popup. However, this I'm guessing malfunctions when given, say, "confirmwithtransponder" "confirmwithouttransponder" and "cancel", as no "confirm" option would appear (or something like that).

Assuming I don't get an on-demand bugfix, where in the files would I find the script/event/whatever to change the behaviour of oneClickJumpPoints? And where could I find what options are presented (their specific names) for the attempting to enter a system without transponder on event? In other words, what do I mess with to make it work?

If someone already posted about this let me know.

cronusgradient

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: oneClickJumpPoints enabled results in crash
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 04:46:42 AM »

Oh, just found something for this that I didn't find before posting, my bad. Don't know how to delete my post so I guess it'll just linger about and haunt Alex into fixing the feature.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: oneClickJumpPoints enabled results in crash
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 08:36:02 AM »

You could provide your own implementation of JumpPointInteractionDialogPluginImpl to make this work, I think! ... actually, let me move this thread *again* - this time to the Modding section, where I think is its true home.