Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Cebby Ship Pack [V 1.1.8]  (Read 99071 times)

Cebby

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Cebby Ship Pack [V 1.1.1]
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2021, 04:00:36 AM »

Mod updated to 1.1.3 from feedback i gathered. These ships will stay powerfull and i will be adding new utillity thign in future. I also would like to find someone who knows coding to make them more peapered but that will maybe take a while.

I'm still looking for more feedback and opinions, also if you have nay creazy idea what would fit i'm open for it too. :p

Happy hunting and exploring!

Wakarimast

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2021, 03:28:52 AM »

Broken links.  :'(

Cebby

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2021, 03:54:49 AM »

Broken links.  :'(

Tested and all three works fine.

ebolamorph

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2021, 03:04:36 PM »

is there ever going to be a version without the little fursona creature on the midline hulls?

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2021, 09:02:29 PM »

is there ever going to be a version without the little fursona creature on the midline hulls?

I would like to second this question.

Edit: I didn't want to double post, so I'm just going to edit this. Most of the blueprints don't work. The only ones that let me build it are the Paradusa and the Epitome Carrier. Missile variant didn't work, and none of the midline hulls worked. I found one of the midline hull blueprints normally while exploring, then found out that I wasn't able to build it. After this, I Console commanded all the blueprints to see if any of them worked at all, only to discover what I have described.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 12:03:02 AM by default »
"There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home."

Tibault

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2021, 04:24:33 PM »

I have been having the same issue. After getting the blueprint for the Wyvern Nest, I tried to build it at my colony, but it gave me fuel, heavy machinery and supplies instead. Was really excited to try out the ship but that one seems to not be working, and my fleets seem to only be able to build the Epitome Carrier.

momoluffi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2021, 12:03:36 PM »

i've tested a mod pack used by a youtuber, firstly (because i'm bad in english) i've didn't pay attention to description, i've gone into new game knowing nothin, then i've found one paradusa by chance, and i've fill it progressively then one time i've see that this ship in my fleet never get trouble, and after a big rework on my fleet, i've understand why... this ship cost only 70DP but have 5 times lesss shield flux/dammages and 4 times shield flux/sec compared to all of my ships, even without officer, the paradusa can beat easyly 4 onslaught, can face to an army without really get worried, all other modded ships are vastly more balanced, the nagato (200dp) is the only one who can beat him on 1 vs1 actually (no phases ship tested), i can imagine that a paragon with center filled can be strong, but that strong... dude a nerf is necessary, or make him unique or have something to rebalance, like high maintenance or more dp like 120, and i've read some post, i see it can be built for 60k, hope this is changed, you hope you will understand

Cebby

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2021, 07:06:32 PM »

Maybe in the future, i was quite busy around the second half of the year so i will try my best to get into modding here again soon.

I can probably remove wyvern from the ship if needed.

Edit: I didn't want to double post, so I'm just going to edit this. Most of the blueprints don't work. The only ones that let me build it are the Paradusa and the Epitome Carrier. Missile variant didn't work, and none of the midline hulls worked. I found one of the midline hull blueprints normally while exploring, then found out that I wasn't able to build it. After this, I Console commanded all the blueprints to see if any of them worked at all, only to discover what I have described.

Cebby

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2021, 07:07:20 PM »

Hello, thank you for reproting, i will try ot fix it when i will get around with time, can't promise when that will happen sadly now.

I have been having the same issue. After getting the blueprint for the Wyvern Nest, I tried to build it at my colony, but it gave me fuel, heavy machinery and supplies instead. Was really excited to try out the ship but that one seems to not be working, and my fleets seem to only be able to build the Epitome Carrier.

Cebby

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2021, 07:09:55 PM »

Hello, thank you for insight look on ship itself. Mod itself was supposed to be less on balanced side but i can see this is way, way too much even for chill games as it will remvoe any sence of urgency. I will try to get into fixing it soon as i will have free time for it.

Thank you again for pointing this out. ^^

i've tested a mod pack used by a youtuber, firstly (because i'm bad in english) i've didn't pay attention to description, i've gone into new game knowing nothin, then i've found one paradusa by chance, and i've fill it progressively then one time i've see that this ship in my fleet never get trouble, and after a big rework on my fleet, i've understand why... this ship cost only 70DP but have 5 times lesss shield flux/dammages and 4 times shield flux/sec compared to all of my ships, even without officer, the paradusa can beat easyly 4 onslaught, can face to an army without really get worried, all other modded ships are vastly more balanced, the nagato (200dp) is the only one who can beat him on 1 vs1 actually (no phases ship tested), i can imagine that a paragon with center filled can be strong, but that strong... dude a nerf is necessary, or make him unique or have something to rebalance, like high maintenance or more dp like 120, and i've read some post, i see it can be built for 60k, hope this is changed, you hope you will understand

Raine

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2022, 05:51:48 PM »

alright so basically this is because the variant files are missing for those hulls. i noticed it the hard way as well but it's a pretty easy fix.

i've attached a zip file to this post with some very hastily made variant files (basically just some copy and pasting, changing the names etc). should work now

open up the zip and drag the variants folder to starsector>mods>cebby-ship-pack-1.1.3>data

you don't need to overwrite the variants already in there, but it won't hurt anything as i haven't changed the originals

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cebby

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2022, 08:31:29 AM »

Mod updated to version 1.1.6.

Variants updated and fleet poitns for ships increased.

Cebby

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2022, 08:38:49 AM »

Added version without wyvern on hulls

Cebby

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2022, 10:07:00 AM »

alright so basically this is because the variant files are missing for those hulls. i noticed it the hard way as well but it's a pretty easy fix.

i've attached a zip file to this post with some very hastily made variant files (basically just some copy and pasting, changing the names etc). should work now

open up the zip and drag the variants folder to starsector>mods>cebby-ship-pack-1.1.3>data

you don't need to overwrite the variants already in there, but it won't hurt anything as i haven't changed the originals

Thank you for your help with variants, i made shure you are credited ^^

A_Random_Dude

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2022, 05:05:05 AM »

Hey so, I tried your "no wyvern" version and... the ships still have the wyverns on them.
Pages: 1 [2] 3