Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: [0.95.1] Yunru Core +  (Read 226096 times)

Timtumm

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1] Yunru Core +
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2022, 09:01:56 AM »

I am using this mod, and got the Hull Mod: "Install: Automation Systems". I believe it came from this mod.
The description seems to imply that it will permanently make the ship Automated, "piloted by remote..." But when I add it, it seems to make no different. I still have the same about of crew needed (Skeleton and total).

Is the Hull broken?

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2022, 03:07:21 AM »

Enjoying the mods but does Yunru Industries remove Commerce as I can't find that building after add a few of your mods.  Also sorry I did not see a post tied to the mod found on your pateron.
You have to first build a Bazaar, then upgrade it into a Commerce.
I am using this mod, and got the Hull Mod: "Install: Automation Systems". I believe it came from this mod.
The description seems to imply that it will permanently make the ship Automated, "piloted by remote..." But when I add it, it seems to make no different. I still have the same about of crew needed (Skeleton and total).

Is the Hull broken?
In order to avoid accidentally irreversibly altering your ship, you have to confirm installation of any of the Install: hullmods.

balordezul

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2022, 04:04:14 AM »

Awesome and thanks for the clarity!  Fun mods and well done.

Timtumm

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2022, 05:49:08 AM »

In order to avoid accidentally irreversibly altering your ship, you have to confirm installation of any of the Install: hullmods.

Thanks for the reply.
I do not see a place to confirm. When I click on the Hull, it adds it to my list (with no effect) and when I click on it again, it removes it. I am not seeing how to confirm.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 06:53:54 AM by Timtumm »

Timtumm

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2022, 12:31:14 PM »

Thank you so much for this.

Hague

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2022, 10:02:51 PM »

Am I missing something about the installed AI cores? Installing a beta core did nothing apparent to my Starlight Wolf. It didn't unlock any new hullmods or change the stats in any way. The text descriptions are completely vague as to the effects. What am I missing?

EDIT: Okay, I missed some of the hullmods that it added. Nevermind.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 10:07:03 PM by Hague »

Obsidian Actual

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2022, 10:33:47 PM »

Greetings Yunru,

Was perusing YunruHullmods.jar, and have noticed in data.scripts.hullmods.YunruIntegrationGamma the following on Line 31 of JD-GUI decompiler output:

Code
Float lobsters = Float.valueOf(cargo.getCommodityQuantity("beta_core"));
Should that string argument in getCommodityQuantity() be "gamma_core" instead?

(Doubled checked both YunruIntegrationBeta and YunruIntegrationAlpha, and they seem to have the correct strings.)

Darkwhip

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2022, 01:43:02 PM »

Is it updated already? i got gamma cores in my inventory but the option hasn't been enabled yet

AppleMarineXX

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2022, 06:22:25 PM »

The, uh, Corkscrew class isn't much fun to play against. I'm not sure if you increased the weight on it for ship spawning, but a bunch of Sindrian fleets have 40% of their composition made up of them for some reason in my current playthrough. This, combined with the fact that they all seem to have the 6x Salamander Loadout makes it just a slog, with my entire fleet floating around with their engines knocked out, unable to close the distance to do anything.

darkwarrior1000

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2022, 06:49:22 PM »

I have yunrucore and the pirates and pathers mod installed but I noticed something called a rogue haphaestus on a desert planet while playing the game. I did some digging and apparently it's from your industries mod? funnily enough, when whichmod identified it it said it came from something called "yunru worlds" which doesn't exist; neither here nor on your patreon. well, that's neither here nor there. I don't have the industries mod installed so I'd rather not deal with things like rogue haphaestus. As an addendum, I have reason to believe that this "yunru worlds" modifies base game files. ithaca in penelope's star always has poor farmland but it along with nearly all desert worlds in all my recent playthroughs that aren't explicitly defined(ie faction planets in the core worlds like asharu) have had absolutely no farmland; not even poor farmland. I tested this by downloading a fresh version of starsector, verifying ithaca had poor farmland, downloading yunucore, starting a new save with it enabled, verifying that ithaca had no farmland in that save, disabling yunrucore, creating a third vanilla save and verifying ithaca had no farmland.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 07:31:10 PM by darkwarrior1000 »

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2022, 01:54:35 AM »

No core files are modified, unless you personally modify them. This should be obvious from the fact that... You don't replace any core files when installing the mod?

Yunru Worlds is something in Core that's *supposed* to not appear, but I kinda forgot to turn it off before updating.

Celepito

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2022, 12:04:19 AM »

So, I have an Alpha Core installed in my Flagship (a Gown from Scalartech, one in all three modules; all confirmed), as well as the Remote Fighter Network.

The RFN makes my Fighters not require crew, but if I go and automate the ship, it still installs the automation mod if I have LPCs that would normally require crew.

I doubt this is intended?

ryujinblade

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2022, 08:49:58 PM »

no issues just wanted to say i found the description for ai cores when their installed hilarious
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12