Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: [0.95.1] Yunru Core +  (Read 223762 times)

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1] Yunru Core +
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2022, 08:48:31 AM »

Fatal Error loading phasefloat.png in new version of core.

\mods\Yunru - Midline Expansion,E:\StarSector 9.5.1A\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Yunru - Misc Ships,E:\StarSector 9.5.1A\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\UnpackBlueprints,E:\StarSector 9.5.1A\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\YunruCore,E:\StarSector 9.5.1A\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\prv Starworks,E:\StarSector 9.5.1A\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\GraphicsLib,../starfarer.res/res,CLASSPATH]
   at com.fs.util.C.Ó00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.util.C.String(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader.String(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.graphics.oOoO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Restored previous version, still works.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 08:57:51 AM by grinningsphinx »

dotdotdotSS

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2022, 01:21:06 PM »

Updating Yunru - Hullmods fixed the issue.

Dazs

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2022, 09:57:22 AM »

Just updated your mods and I am getting some errors and crash at start.

INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/hullmods/yunru_pd_boost.png (using cast)
 ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/hullmods/yunru_ok.png] resource, not found

I believe the issue stems from hullmods.csv in your hullmod mod's last line:

Install: Confirmation   yunru_install_confirm   0   1      no_build_in   Installation, Requires Dock   0   TRUE         0   0   0   0   data.scripts.hullmods.YunruBlank         graphics/hullmods/yunru_ok.png

There is no png named ok in your graphics and it seems to be called for. I fixed that one by taking a hullmod icon from JYD moving it to Core graphic hullmod and renaming it yunru_ok.png

Now the second crash I get is:

INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [yunruArsenalVersion.version]
 ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [yunruArsenalVersion.version] resource, not found

Thing is, I have never installed your Arsenal mod so I have no idea why this crash is occurring.

Hope this helps

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2022, 11:34:55 AM »

Just updated your mods and I am getting some errors and crash at start.

INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/hullmods/yunru_pd_boost.png (using cast)
 ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/hullmods/yunru_ok.png] resource, not found

I believe the issue stems from hullmods.csv in your hullmod mod's last line:

Install: Confirmation   yunru_install_confirm   0   1      no_build_in   Installation, Requires Dock   0   TRUE         0   0   0   0   data.scripts.hullmods.YunruBlank         graphics/hullmods/yunru_ok.png

There is no png named ok in your graphics and it seems to be called for. I fixed that one by taking a hullmod icon from JYD moving it to Core graphic hullmod and renaming it yunru_ok.png

Now the second crash I get is:

INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [yunruArsenalVersion.version]
 ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [yunruArsenalVersion.version] resource, not found

Thing is, I have never installed your Arsenal mod so I have no idea why this crash is occurring.

Hope this helps
My blood pressure is not helped :P
I'll check and see if I've already fixed it, if not I'll fix it.

Okay, update YunruCore to fix the first issue. The second is I copy and pasted the version check info because it's a pain in the ass to set up, and clearly forgot to change one... and now I have to figure out which.

Checked on my end, everything works fine. All I can say is update everything again, your versions must be from before I fixed them (roughly some time this morning iirc).

Dazs

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2022, 01:19:24 PM »

Sorry for the high blood pressure. All fixed on my end thank you for the quick response!

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2022, 08:25:11 AM »

Is there a section with changelogs?

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2022, 11:26:32 AM »

Sadly no, I don't keep a changelog as I make changes, and I don't have the memory for it afterwards.

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2022, 09:32:09 PM »

Sadly no, I don't keep a changelog as I make changes, and I don't have the memory for it afterwards.

np:)  As of the last slightly better techmining, ive received nothing to storage in the last 3 game months.. reverting to previous version.

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2022, 09:34:30 PM »

np:)  As of the last slightly better techmining, ive received nothing to storage in the last 3 game months.. reverting to previous version. I prefered the one with less weapons, as weapons are the least of my needs tbh.

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2022, 01:50:43 AM »

np:)  As of the last slightly better techmining, ive received nothing to storage in the last 3 game months.. reverting to previous version.
Fix up for that, I hope.

mkire

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2022, 02:58:37 PM »

i saw that you've got a planetary structures mod on your patreon, but it had a soft incompatibility with industrial evolution. is there a way to make it so IE is the one overwriting your changes and still have the bazaar?

Honestly i only want a market i can sell crap to, and i get gameplay wise why i can't interact with the market if i don't have commerce, but it sucks not being able to sell stuff from storage without taking a -3 stability hit and using an industry slot

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2022, 03:56:54 PM »

i saw that you've got a planetary structures mod on your patreon, but it had a soft incompatibility with industrial evolution. is there a way to make it so IE is the one overwriting your changes and still have the bazaar?

Honestly i only want a market i can sell crap to, and i get gameplay wise why i can't interact with the market if i don't have commerce, but it sucks not being able to sell stuff from storage without taking a -3 stability hit and using an industry slot
Theoretically... maybe. I can't speak of the stability of it, and it would mean that bazaar -> Commerce would be a one-way street, but if you just delete the entire line with commerce from Yunru Industries/data/campaign/industries.csv, it should work.

balordezul

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2022, 07:52:06 AM »

Enjoying the mods but does Yunru Industries remove Commerce as I can't find that building after add a few of your mods.  Also sorry I did not see a post tied to the mod found on your pateron. 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11