Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: [0.95a] No Such Org - Phase ships and minor faction v0.3.2  (Read 42069 times)

giganticats

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] No Such Org - Phase ships and minor faction v0.3.2
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2021, 10:47:12 AM »

is it possible to use this mod without the faction? just have the ships show up randomly instead or in shops?

Kayse

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2021, 07:04:54 AM »

If you add the mod to a pre-existing game, it won't add the faction planet or assign any planets to the faction, but it will add most of the ships to tritachyon or high-tech ship lists. The Azreal battlecruiser will only exist as a rare_bp, so you'd have to find the blueprint and make your own, but everything else should appear on tritachyon markets sometimes. So long as you don't somehow give any planets to NSO, the faction should not exist.

If you have the mod installed and then create a new game, it will spawn the planet and faction fully.

nDervish

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2021, 04:44:00 AM »

So long as you don't somehow give any planets to NSO, the faction should not exist.
If you're using Nex and have resurgences enabled, the faction also can show up that way.

Which I was waiting for, so that they'd get a market and I could buy a good range of their ships instead of relying on salvage.  And then they showed up and decided that, for their first world, they wanted my main shipyard planet.  *sigh*  After blowing their fleet out of the sky, I found a nice class V planet, colonized it, and gave it to them instead of waiting for another resurgence event.

Bidiguilo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2021, 06:51:20 AM »

the cannon on the grim ship looks a bit wierd

Darth_Pikachu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2022, 04:41:22 AM »

There seems to be a bug where Pyres are considered to be phase destroyers, and are part of the high tech package. This is causing military fleets of other factions to have tons of Pyres in them. Or at the very least specifically, Dassault Mikoyan.
Spoiler

They also greatly infest markets.

[close]
I didn't think to screenshot it, but earlier I requested a fleet, and I swear half the fleet was Pyres. I think the simple solution would be to remove Pyres from the high tech package... I don't know if others exist, but some way to have this not happen would be nice.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 04:43:14 AM by Darth_Pikachu »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]