Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Where are my custom hulls?  (Read 873 times)

Moses

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Where are my custom hulls?
« on: December 29, 2021, 10:42:36 PM »

HI. Fairly new player here, but ran into a problem. I purchased two hulls from an illegal arms dealer, and it was in my Intel screen under 'Accepted' as ready. I was doing other things and reopened my Intel and the message is gone..so I don't know where my ships are, or how to find them.

If messages of Accepted missions/etc typically stay in the log until completed/etc, why would this disappear before I actually picked it up?

How can I find them? I've wasted so much fuel and supplies flying around looking, and I'm not even sure how to retrieve them I've checked the comm directory, the bar, the fleet/refit screens..nothing.

So frustrating.  >:(

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Where are my custom hulls?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 10:54:10 PM »

Hit 'd', and tab over to the colonies screen; that'll also show anywhere with an active market that you have stuff in storage at. (It will not show stuff in storage at, say, Corvus' abandoned station.)

When you get there, go look in the 'storage' tab of both the general market and the ships list; you'll find the weapons and ships you purchased there.
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

Moses

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2021, 12:13:55 AM »

Thanks.

Given it was in my Accepted log I am still unclear as to why it disappeared from there...most things stay until you do the thing..like pickup a ship...

SethMK

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 12:57:05 AM »

I've noticed this as well... Is it intended behavior or a bug that the accepted mission disappears not when you retrieve the items but when they are delivered to the destination?