Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.95a is out! (03/26/21); Blog post: Of Slipstreams and Sensor Ghosts (09/24/21)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [0.95a] Fighter Expansion Rebalanced v1.1.1a  (Read 25705 times)

Zangetsuke

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: [0.95a] Fighter Expansion Rebalanced v1.1.1a
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2021, 11:54:38 AM »

Hello,

Just want to tell that Version checker don't detect your last version of the mod, the old version was still green, I see the difference by chance because I wanted to understand more the hullmod "Quickload missile".

Bulldog

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2021, 08:26:29 AM »

Hello, it doesn't seem like SFL: Aegis System's IPDAI on fighters aspect is working.

I've tested several fighters with small weapons (tac lasers/ir pulse) but they don't seem to target missiles at all. They were mod fighters if that makes any difference.

I also tested it by manually controlling the fighter with console command's DevMode, ensured auto-fire was on and selected an empty weapon group while directly pointing the weapon at incoming ordnance (pilum and piranha bombs for testing), and it still wouldn't fire at them.

Edit: Wait no nevermind, it seems I missed the line where it says "except for the conversion of non-PD small weapons to become PD capable". I still feel it's a bit misleading to state that it installs a fighter-grade IPDAI even with the "except" line.

Might be clearer to just say that it allows fighter PD to ignore flares, gets the best target leading and deals +50% damage to missiles and leave out the bit about being fighter IPDAI, since turning non-PD weapons into PD is kinda a big part of IPDAI.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 08:57:40 AM by Bulldog »

peppermeth

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2021, 08:56:09 PM »

I tried using the mod but the game crash and it tell me that it doesn't found the lg broadsword. What should i do?

Helldiver

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2021, 07:55:25 AM »

I like the faction-specific fighter variants. Really adds that extra bit of identity.
Nex is life, and my helm is pointier than yours!

JAL28

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2021, 06:30:04 AM »

Is it me or did this mod delete Daggers from the game? Cause I can't seem to find them anywhere I look, from Eochu Bres to Jangala to Maairath

Or is it just me having bad luck, because I have been seeing more longbows than daggers around(idk why, since I usually find them rarer than daggers)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 07:05:25 AM by JAL28 »

Deshara

• Admiral
  • Suggestion Writer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2021, 11:58:28 AM »

i just looked at the code, wing.data doesnt do anything to the dagger. i think ur just having bad luck
Quote from: Deshara
I cant be blamed for what I said 5 minutes ago. I was a different person back then

Nextia

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2021, 05:21:49 PM »

Did the mod have a stealth update at some point? Thread topic still says 1.1.1a but the downloadable version is 1.1.1b, just curious

Never mind I didn't see it mentioned in a previous post, blind as always   :-X
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 08:03:32 PM by Nextia »

Manually applicable D-Mod-like-hullmods, for when blowing ships to hell isn't fast enough
Pages: 1 2 [3]