Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Starpocalypse 2.3.2 - more apocalyptic settings  (Read 150784 times)

Helldiver

• Captain
  • space fruit
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Starpocalypse 1.4.0 - fortresses and regulations
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2021, 12:24:24 PM »

Is there a way to blacklist specific markets for adding ground defences/patrol hq/station?
There are certain markets added by mods for vanilla factions for which having full defenses (or defenses at all) doesn't make sense, like the dilapidated refinery in ORA or indie Valca in Magellans.
Afflictor bean plushie that glows purple when you squeeze it
30$

Jaghaimo

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2021, 12:41:09 PM »

StationAdder: ORA should never get a station as it does not exist in https://github.com/jaghaimo/starpocalypse/blob/master/assets/data/starpocalypse/stationFactionMap.csv

IndustryChanger: Nope, it only skips player markets. I'll be making it more configurable at one point, right now the focus is on Stelnet.

Helldiver

• Captain
  • space fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2021, 12:49:45 PM »

StationAdder: ORA should never get a station as it does not exist in https://github.com/jaghaimo/starpocalypse/blob/master/assets/data/starpocalypse/stationFactionMap.csv

IndustryChanger: Nope, it only skips player markets. I'll be making it more configurable at one point, right now the focus is on Stelnet.

I wasn't mentionning ORA the faction, but a market the mod adds to a vanilla faction-

There are certain markets added by mods for vanilla factions

-Indie in that example's case.

Happy to hear it'll be more configurable in the future. Starpocalypse became one of my essentials the moment it was released.
Afflictor bean plushie that glows purple when you squeeze it
30$

Thogapotomus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2021, 07:13:57 AM »

Just found this mod and I'm so excited to use it. It's a rare day when I actually salvage any ships, because with stellnet I can just find the ones I want and in better condition too. This should definitely give more of a rags to riches style of playthrough, that I enjoy. Thanks!

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2021, 12:00:10 PM »

The scarcity of combat hardware incentivize players to get along with pirates, so a logical step forward seem to be changing the currently pointless reputation mechanic for the pirates faction. Is that feasible for the scope of this mod?

Jaghaimo

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2021, 12:52:51 PM »

What do you mean by "changing reputation mechanics"? It already is fairly easy to fix your rep with pirates (between contacts, and trading).

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2021, 01:48:13 PM »

What do you mean by "changing reputation mechanics"? It already is fairly easy to fix your rep with pirates (between contacts, and trading).
What I meant is my playthroughs that focused on befriending pirates were lacking and the game somehow felt unfinished. What are the benefits and consequences of having good relations with the pirates? IIRC pretty much nothing and I'd like to see that rectified. Does this makes sense?

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2021, 01:49:07 PM »

Oh, btw, is it safe to play 1.4.0 on Starsector 0.95.1a?

Jaghaimo

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2021, 01:58:30 PM »

No idea, try yourself. If it crashes, just disable. If it will crash, it will do it quickly. I'll see if I can release my next update tomorrow, have some nasties prepared :)

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2021, 02:17:37 PM »

No idea, try yourself. If it crashes, just disable. If it will crash, it will do it quickly. I'll see if I can release my next update tomorrow, have some nasties prepared :)
Seems working.
Will be the next version backwards compatible and safe to add onto an ongoing save?

Jaghaimo

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2021, 02:24:59 PM »

Always. Starpocalypse does not add anything that is not present in vanilla, as such is always safe to update or remove.

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2021, 02:29:59 PM »

Thanks!

EmperorOfMankind

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2021, 06:49:58 PM »

Is it save game compatable?

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2021, 03:01:08 AM »

Reading is an essential skill for anyone wishing to use the Internet. It can therefore be assumed that you know how to read. Which begs the question why you are not doing so.

EmperorOfMankind

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2021, 06:05:23 AM »

Reading is an essential skill for anyone wishing to use the Internet. It can therefore be assumed that you know how to read. Which begs the question why you are not doing so.

You took time to post all that when you could just say Yes or no  ;D I posted it bc apparently Im blind and didnt see if it said it or not. Sorry if its too much of an inconvenience for you to just say yes or no our grand overlord.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15