Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [0.95a] Better Deserved S-Mods 1.2  (Read 10952 times)

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: [0.95a] Better Deserved S-Mods 1.2
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2021, 05:36:49 PM »

Was a little bummed that some hullmods don't have have bonuses, but oh well. Possibly updates later? That would be awesome.

The reason certain mods don't have build-in bonuses, and Heavy Armor even has a penalty, is because those mods are already the go-to build-in options due to their greater OP saving and general utility (i.e. Heavy Armor, Hardened Shields and ITU on almost everything)

That's actually what I figured. Not complaining by any means.

I do have a question though. Is there any chance that this mod could include hull mods from other mods? With permission, of course.

Jackie

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2021, 08:15:36 PM »

I do have a question though. Is there any chance that this mod could include hull mods from other mods? With permission, of course.

No, it could be easier for the mod author to do and maintain their own bonuses themselves. You could ask them if their hullmods should have smod bonuses. I did this for vanilla purely because most of the hullmods weren't worth smodding while I found most modded hullmods were worth smodding.
Don't compare your life to others as you have no idea what their life is all about.

nDervish

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2021, 12:09:43 AM »

hi, is there a way to activate the mod on running game? (I have zero s-mods at the moment, but some ai fleet has)
Is there something like an export function with console commands or something like that?

I just need my ships, some captains, a bit of money and my tech... at least some of it
Just load the mod and any relevant s-mods will be affected.  No console commands or anything needed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]