Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.95a is out! (03/26/21); Blog post: Skill Changes, Part 2 (07/15/21)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: [0.95a] Magellan Protectorate v1.08a - update and fixes  (Read 31923 times)

TheJinx

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Magellan Protectorate v1.08a - update and fixes
« Reply #90 on: June 20, 2021, 12:05:39 PM »

Ahhhh I figured, was checking out that little magellan_levellerunique_bp looking forward to more of your stuff really like your mods ;)

AdmiralRem

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2021, 04:18:03 PM »

Speaking of blueprints, are there any other than the ones you get when you start with the commission? It would be nice to be able to make all the ships and weapons!

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • Ur-Quan Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 20, 2021, 04:38:17 PM »

There’s a pack for the Skytiger hulls and a pack for The Herd. I’m undecided whether there will/should be more.
People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations.

Killsode

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2021, 02:36:31 AM »

There’s a pack for the Skytiger hulls and a pack for The Herd. I’m undecided whether there will/should be more.

Where do you find those ones? do they spawn or are they just planned for the future? as i dont think i've ever seen The herd outside of the files

AdmiralRem

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2021, 05:02:23 AM »

Hey I just realized I still haven’t seen the combat freighter. I don’t really have a use for it but I thought they were fixed with the last patch?

Killsode

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2021, 04:26:45 AM »

Finally got around to trying a negotiator agent to bypass the randomness of markets and procure a ship directly but ran into an issue, the list is extremely sparse, just the atlas, kreshov, kant, pollard, phaeton, talley, dekker, and dram are available.

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • Ur-Quan Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 22, 2021, 02:37:49 PM »

At the moment, I'm trying to figure out a good way to limit the selection of Magellan goodies you can get your hands on via normal routes like Prism and agents; the agent list should be wider, but right now keeping something out of Prism also blocks it from agents (unless I've missed some functionality in Nex).

In the mean time, there's a ship graveyard over in Beta <Name> that should fill some of the gap for you.

AdmiralRem

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2021, 07:47:20 PM »

Just some feedback. So after many many hours of gameplay I have come across 4 Capellas 2 Keus and zero phase frigates. Oh and the only way I can get a combat freighter is by procuring with an agent.

Otherwise I keep having more and more fun with this faction. Found the skytiger blueprint and I’m loving them, especially the bombers. I love deleting things with the bombers!

DownTheDrain

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2021, 11:23:15 PM »

At the moment, I'm trying to figure out a good way to limit the selection of Magellan goodies you can get your hands on via normal routes like Prism and agents; the agent list should be wider, but right now keeping something out of Prism also blocks it from agents (unless I've missed some functionality in Nex).

Why? Serious question.
There are much more rare and much more powerful ships available at the Freeport. I think it's generally understood that you can get stuff there that you shouldn't really get your hands on normally. What makes Magellan ships so incredibly unique and special that you need to remove them even from the most exclusive store in the game?

SYRIDAN

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2021, 05:22:40 AM »

Excuse me,could I get your premission to translate this mod into Chinese and reprint it to the Chinese local forum.I'll appricate it if you could accept my application.  :)
S      T       O       R      M
       B    E    S      T

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • Ur-Quan Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2021, 06:05:07 PM »

Excuse me,could I get your premission to translate this mod into Chinese and reprint it to the Chinese local forum.I'll appricate it if you could accept my application.  :)

I'm working on an update that's almost ready to go; if you could wait until I put that out, I think that would be best for all concerned. But once the next update is ready, absolutely.

mora

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2021, 01:56:39 AM »

One of the systems generated in the Magellan constellation tends to attract mission destinations. Is it not tagged as a core world?

TheInapproPirate

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2021, 10:56:38 AM »

I'm working on an update that's almost ready to go

Love your projects so far, the DME and Blade Breakers designs are just mint. This one I like even more. Cannot wait for the update!
AI core template provided by Harmful Mechanic: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=11433.0

TheInapproPirate

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2021, 12:56:48 PM »

Observed a linguistic issue in the description of the phase cruiser Keu. Please consider the following implementation.

Observed result:

[...] a highly effective design in the rifght hands.

Expected result:

[...] a highly effective design in the right hands.

Notes:
Tested with Starsector 0.95a RC15 and ACME 1.1.5, Battlestar Galactica Portrait Pack 1.0.6, GraphicsLib 1.5.1, LazyLib 2.6, Magellan Protectorate 1.08a, MagicLib 0.34 RC2, Nexerelin 0.10.2c, SpeedUp 0.7.1 and Stellar Networks 1.2.0.

AI core template provided by Harmful Mechanic: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=11433.0
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]