Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19

Author Topic: [0.97a] Musashi Manufactorum Ship and Weapon 1.4.3d Variant Fix  (Read 116065 times)

Zoro89

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Musashi Manufactorum Ship and Weapon Packs 1.1.1 - Add more ships
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2021, 01:46:43 AM »

I tested this mod together with a lot of other faction mods. Usually I lose ships if the enemy use jizo fighters, nesaku with two fujin rail rifle and the kojin. I begin to use some of these ships too and they feel a little bit overpowered. I nerf them and think this is more balanced:

jizo fighters = reduce armor to 100 from 150 (I still fear the ebisu M with jizos)

fujin rail rifle (medium) = this weapon can match up with large weapons. I reduce the damage per shot to 700 (from 760) and the turn rate to slow (from fast).

kojin = 200 speed, double range built-in hullmod and large weapon slot is too much for only 8 recovery/maintaince cost. I half the speed to 100 (120 would be okay too) and shield arc to 90. Now it's still a powerful artillery ship like in the description. Slower ships still don't have a chance to come close but if any ship can, the kojin will struggle for example I lost one because of two phase ships. Before the nerf it was often the last survival ship. It just run away with the insane speed and destroy any fast (and fragile) pursuer with the large weapon.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 01:48:22 AM by Zoro89 »

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2021, 03:25:16 AM »

Hey Zoro89,

I just get back from a long break. I'm looking to get a playthrough done and will consider rebalancing. I will take note of your input and make sure to double-check on their strength.

Thanks!

Watchin_Life_Go_By

• Ensign
  • Your Ships are Mine
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2021, 03:35:31 AM »

I gotta say I absolutely love this mod, but I got to ask is there any way to get the Bishamonten? I've been going around for hours looking for it to spawn in markets and fleets but to no avail.

Does the Ship spawn naturally yet?

6chad.noirlee9

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2021, 06:10:11 AM »

You could always command console it in
edit: edit: maybe were just falling with style LOL.  make a bubble, make the space in front of it smaller and just fall forward

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2021, 09:34:28 PM »

I gotta say I absolutely love this mod, but I got to ask is there any way to get the Bishamonten? I've been going around for hours looking for it to spawn in markets and fleets but to no avail.

Glad you like it. For the Bishamonten, I want it to be super rare but I don't have the capability to mod an event for it so I just made it really hard to come by. If you're lucky, you might find it in the Independent and Pirate market or their fleet. I think I find it on a black market once. And as 6chad said, you can always command console it and maybe dump a million cash into the void and assume you bought it.

Watchin_Life_Go_By

• Ensign
  • Your Ships are Mine
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2021, 10:36:55 PM »

Glad you like it. For the Bishamonten, I want it to be super rare but I don't have the capability to mod an event for it so I just made it really hard to come by. If you're lucky, you might find it in the Independent and Pirate market or their fleet. I think I find it on a black market once. And as 6chad said, you can always command console it and maybe dump a million cash into the void and assume you bought it.

Damn its that rare. Thanks for the heads up I'll console it in after a few hours of searching again.

6chad.noirlee9

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2021, 08:32:04 AM »

Keep in mind it is a very powerful ship and with the proper load out will definitely put you in mid/end-game depending what your fleet composition and finances are looking like.
edit: edit: maybe were just falling with style LOL.  make a bubble, make the space in front of it smaller and just fall forward

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile

Hi all!

I've got a job after a period of nothingness so I hope to have some time to play and update the mod in the future. For now, I tested the mod with the new Star Sector and it seems to work fine. I also add a new ship called Hachiman and do some balancing (Mostly follow 'ZORO89', so thanks!). I hope you enjoy the ship and mods!

Change log (1.2):
- Add new defensive cruiser "Hachiman"
- Jizo armor now reduced from 150 to 120
- Reduce Furi Rifle damage from 760 to 725
- Reduce Shisa Howitzer damage from 3200 to 3100
- Reduce Kojin max speed from 200 to 160 and increase supply cost a little
- Adjust the cost of various weapons. (I have no idea Ibitsu Ward PD was $50,000)

kokuto

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Ah yes, a true space battleship yamato style mod

damatrix16

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hello, as most mods have not yet updated to the 0.95.1a version, I am still playing the 0.95a version, is there a link to that download somewhere?

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile

Hello, as most mods have not yet updated to the 0.95.1a version, I am still playing the 0.95a version, is there a link to that download somewhere?

This link should work: https://www.patreon.com/posts/musashi-1-1-1-51948729?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copy_to_clipboard&utm_campaign=postshare

BTW, I didn't change anything really and I think the updated version should work with 0.95a just fine.

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile

Hi All,

I've just updated the mod to another version. I've added a capital ship and some weapons and small rebalance on most ships. You can see detail on the first page. My next plan is to make this into a faction and possibly add a home planet or home station for it. Hope everyone enjoys the mod. Cheers!

IGdood

• Commander
    • View Profile

Awesome work

I got 3 Onryu rift cannons on the Kuzuryu.  Nothing can come close.  Single volley obliterates anything low-tech up to cruiser class. 

Graphical work is also really good!

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile

Awesome work

I got 3 Onryu rift cannons on the Kuzuryu.  Nothing can come close.  Single volley obliterates anything low-tech up to cruiser class. 

Thanks, man! Kuzuryu is definitely one of my most favorite designs.

IGdood

• Commander
    • View Profile

Awesome work

Thanks, man! Kuzuryu is definitely one of my most favorite designs.

Is that the canon (or cannon, should I say?  ;D) loadout for the Kuzuryu?  I assume autofit puts on the desired loadout
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19