Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: [0.96a] Ship Catalogue/Variant Editor (SCVE) v1.8.2  (Read 81923 times)

RustyCabbage

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Ship Catalogue/Variant Editor (SCVE) v1.7.0
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2022, 04:02:55 PM »

SCVE v1.7.0

v1.7.0
-added ability to add officers for sim testing
-ship names now use the hull id (someone will find that useful maybe)
-sweep sweep

poke me if stuff is broken or should be added. thanks people.

speeder

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Ship Catalogue/Variant Editor (SCVE) v1.7.0
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2022, 01:02:17 PM »

the custom ship filter is awesome!

is it possible to allow math operations there? Or a custom sort with math?

For example suppose I want  to order the s hips by "fighter slots/deployment points" or "cargo carried/fuel used" and so on.

RustyCabbage

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2022, 08:12:53 PM »

Deployment points should at least be one of the default sort categories (although I guess not the highest!)

If I ever get around to rewriting the ugly bits of this mod I'll definitely give it some consideration. In the mean time I guess there isn't much you can do but use a narrow starting filter and progressively larger searches.

Glad you find it helpful!

speeder

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2022, 11:50:38 AM »

Custom filter doesn't work for sensor strength, it never finds anything, no matter what you type in there.

RustyCabbage

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2022, 12:47:51 PM »

Custom filter doesn't work for sensor strength, it never finds anything, no matter what you type in there.
Welp, that's embarrassing. Fixed in dev; in the mean time switch the cell from "sensorProfile" / "sensorStrength" to "sensor profile" / "sensor strength" to get it to work again. Thank you!

saya39

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2022, 10:17:35 AM »

Hi! May I translate this mod into Chinese and post it on a Chinese Starsector forum? Of course with the credit.
Waiting for your reply, thanks!

RustyCabbage

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2022, 01:45:58 PM »

Hi! May I translate this mod into Chinese and post it on a Chinese Starsector forum? Of course with the credit.
Waiting for your reply, thanks!
Hi, go ahead. If it helps a little I externalized a few more strings that hopefully makes the process a little easier. Only in the repository in the moment: https://github.com/RustyCabbage/ShipCatalogueVariantEditor (click Code -> Download ZIP rather than whatever the latest release is).

I'll probably be re-writing this to be less terrible in the future though, fyi.

saya39

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2022, 09:38:43 PM »

Hi, go ahead. If it helps a little I externalized a few more strings that hopefully makes the process a little easier. Only in the repository in the moment: https://github.com/RustyCabbage/ShipCatalogueVariantEditor (click Code -> Download ZIP rather than whatever the latest release is).

I'll probably be re-writing this to be less terrible in the future though, fyi.

Thanks for the permission!
And I found that some strings are still in codes too. I was going to tell you after you reply. So thanks for it, it's very helpful!

Edit: And here it is https://www.fossic.org/thread-5742-1-1.html
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 09:22:16 PM by saya39 »

Espiovvv

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2023, 01:31:13 PM »

Hi,
I'm trying to use SCVE to view the ships in ApproLight, ApproLight Plus and Tahlan Shipworks after enabling spoilers, but many ships are still not visible.
For example, ApproLight's Sentience and Higgs can not be viewed in the Mod Showcase, and you can't view any Legio Infernalis ships from Tahlan Shipworks.

RustyCabbage

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2023, 06:07:49 PM »

Hi,
I'm trying to use SCVE to view the ships in ApproLight, ApproLight Plus and Tahlan Shipworks after enabling spoilers, but many ships are still not visible.
For example, ApproLight's Sentience and Higgs can not be viewed in the Mod Showcase, and you can't view any Legio Infernalis ships from Tahlan Shipworks.
Legio ships will show up if you change the ship filter from Heavy to Light/None since they have HIDE_FROM_CODEX. Similarly for special ships in other mods.

Also bear in mind that ApproLight and ApproLight+ will have some shared ships between them. To fix this, rename the ApproLight mod folder to something like ApproLight_base

Espiovvv

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2023, 02:57:04 PM »

Hi,
Legio ships will show up if you change the ship filter from Heavy to Light/None since they have HIDE_FROM_CODEX. Similarly for special ships in other mods.

Also bear in mind that ApproLight and ApproLight+ will have some shared ships between them. To fix this, rename the ApproLight mod folder to something like ApproLight_base

Thank you so much!!!

sb

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Ship Catalogue/Variant Editor (SCVE) v1.7.3
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2023, 02:53:29 PM »

I have an issue with the custom officer.
Right now Starsector crashes because of java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.ui.TooltipMakerAPI.addImageWithText(F)V
Took a look at the API and this method moved to UIPanelAPI unless there's something else going on.

Starsector also used to crash when adding polarized_armor in 0.95.1a.

Urfin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Ship Catalogue/Variant Editor (SCVE) v1.7.3
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2023, 05:55:05 PM »

I also get the NoSuchMethodError in 0.96a when I move the mouse over the portrait of the added officer.

RustyCabbage

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Ship Catalogue/Variant Editor (SCVE) v1.7.5
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2023, 06:39:14 AM »

SCVE v1.7.5

Version 1.7.5

-added ability to check knownShips and priorityShips in custom mission
-added options for known/priority weapons/wings for custom filters
-added showRestricted to custom_wing_filter.csv
-added LunaLib version checker support (as in the changelog. i'll figure the rest out later eventually :tm:)

-fixed issue with Officer Details hullmod crashing. Thanks to Helmut Kohl!
-fixed invalid weapons being restricted instead of set to unavailable
-fixed issues with logging that were present in v1.7.4.1

I have an issue with the custom officer.
Right now Starsector crashes because of java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.ui.TooltipMakerAPI.addImageWithText(F)V
Took a look at the API and this method moved to UIPanelAPI unless there's something else going on.

Starsector also used to crash when adding polarized_armor in 0.95.1a.
I also get the NoSuchMethodError in 0.96a when I move the mouse over the portrait of the added officer.
Sorry, fixed. I didn't double check polarized armor but it probably works.

Razakai

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Ship Catalogue/Variant Editor (SCVE) v1.7.5
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2023, 12:38:34 PM »

A great addition would be adding fleetwide player skills - e.g. Flux Regulation as an option. Maybe a special hullmod like the officers?
Pages: 1 [2] 3