Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Modern Carriers 1.9.5  (Read 203475 times)

lyravega

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] [Hullmod] Modern Carriers 1.6.1a
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2022, 04:35:52 PM »

Hey Sutopia, great stuff! I love experimenting with builds in this game, and your hullmods certainly add to that part of the game for me =)

I've noticed one thing though, with the Ace Carrier Core. This can be installed on ships that don't have wings by default, you simply need to add 'Converted Hangar', then add Ace Carrier Core, then remove the converted hangar. Effectively it works like a super-OP version of converted hangar when used this way, which is most probably not intended by you. Anyway, just a heads-up =)

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] [Hullmod] Modern Carriers 1.6.1a
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2022, 08:03:01 PM »

Hey Sutopia, great stuff! I love experimenting with builds in this game, and your hullmods certainly add to that part of the game for me =)

I've noticed one thing though, with the Ace Carrier Core. This can be installed on ships that don't have wings by default, you simply need to add 'Converted Hangar', then add Ace Carrier Core, then remove the converted hangar. Effectively it works like a super-OP version of converted hangar when used this way, which is most probably not intended by you. Anyway, just a heads-up =)

The exploit has been fixed :) Now you will get no hangar at all if your hangar count without Ace is 0.

Since all my mods have poor reputation, I deem my efforts unworthy thus no more updates will be made.

The_White_Falcon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] [Hullmod] Modern Carriers 1.6.2a
« Reply #137 on: January 25, 2022, 01:00:38 PM »

Hello Sutopia, just wanted to let you know that the link to the 1.6.2a version for modern carriers (Base version, not S version) is not working.  It brings me to a GitHub 404 webpage.

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 25, 2022, 01:03:54 PM »

yep..link is dead Jim!

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 25, 2022, 03:34:59 PM »

Hello Sutopia, just wanted to let you know that the link to the 1.6.2a version for modern carriers (Base version, not S version) is not working.  It brings me to a GitHub 404 webpage.

Every time when I update a patch version I forget the url is changed with the file name  :-[

Fixed!

Since all my mods have poor reputation, I deem my efforts unworthy thus no more updates will be made.

The_White_Falcon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2022, 07:32:58 AM »

Every time when I update a patch version I forget the url is changed with the file name  :-[

Fixed!
THANKS!  Working great now.  ;D

Alpacalypse

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2022, 09:17:18 PM »

None of the hullmods are visible in the refit menu after being unlocked via modspec. Installed the normal version (not S addition) mid-campaign and haven't had trouble finding the modspecs, but using them has done absolutely nothing and hasn't made any of the mods available to be used.

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2022, 05:56:04 AM »

None of the hullmods are visible in the refit menu after being unlocked via modspec. Installed the normal version (not S addition) mid-campaign and haven't had trouble finding the modspecs, but using them has done absolutely nothing and hasn't made any of the mods available to be used.

Installing mid game probably result in the hullmod filter having the tag default turned off. The design types are “Core Carrier” and “Modern”, you need to enable them to see them.

Alpacalypse

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2022, 08:26:24 AM »

Installing mid game probably result in the hullmod filter having the tag default turned off. The design types are “Core Carrier” and “Modern”, you need to enable them to see them.
Where would I go in the files to do that?

lyravega

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2022, 09:02:37 AM »

If I understood correctly, this is the thing Sutopia mentions:
Spoiler
[close]

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2022, 10:16:48 AM »

Spoiler
[close]

Yes, that’s what I meant.

Do you mind me using your picture in the FAQ?

lyravega

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 27, 2022, 11:57:18 AM »

Do you mind me using your picture in the FAQ?

Nope, you may use it of course =) Here is a 'prettier' one, and without other hullmod... mods:

'Pretty'

Without cropping: https://imgur.com/a/nmCYqG4
[close]

Alpacalypse

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2022, 03:32:54 PM »

Spoiler
[close]
Yeah, that was it. Should've noticed beforehand. Thanks!

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] [Hullmod] Modern Carriers 1.7.0a
« Reply #148 on: January 29, 2022, 10:25:56 PM »

1.7.0 is up, be aware the mod now has a dependency mod.
I heard people want fighters to never overload and die instead so I made the hullmod doing exactly that.

I also added the hullmod to make sure bombers not overshoot their target, since it doesn't really provide any strength it's 0 OP and known by default.
How slow it is depends on the ammo capacity and current distance between bomber and target in question. If it can deplete all ammo before reaching target there is no effect.

Let me know how you feel about the new additions.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 10:32:25 PM by Sutopia »

Sutopia

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] [Hullmod] Modern Carriers 1.8.0a "RTB"
« Reply #149 on: February 03, 2022, 10:24:19 PM »

Fighter auto landing has been implemented!
Fighter on regroup and low enough health now lands like a bomber and relaunch at full health.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15