Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RC15 Merc Independent Fleet Looking for Scylla Intel Movement Stutters + Bug2/3  (Read 557 times)

WeiTuLo

• Captain
    • View Profile

Potential Bug 1:

I was flying back into the core systems and I saw a friendly independent mercenary/privateer fleet looking for me. I turned off stealth mode so it could see me, and it approached me fast, stopped before it reached me, then approached me again then stopped, then approached me then stopped. Like a series of micro-stutters.

Potential Bug 2:

Interestingly enough, I could accept the 44k bribe to tell them where Scylla was in the Isirah system, and then when I hit "Open Comm Link" again, they say the "You have information which my employer would like you to share with them. Exclusively." again.

After that is dialogue for "You'll get nothing from me.", so there's no broken rep/cash farming opportunity there. Then I get the choice of "That's it, you're going to leave?" and the interaction returns to the Open comm link/Move in to engage/Leave menu.

Potential Bug 3:

Not sure if this one is intentional. I had already brought Scylla out of hiding, so I'm not so sure she's still in Isirah. In fact, I think she's somewhere in my fleet. So did my character get pressured into giving out stale intel for money?

I have a save right before/during the fleet stuttering and possibly a video of it. The save has the new Detailed Combat Reports mod from Nick XR. My fleet and the other fleets in the area were moving smoothly.

I visited Laicaille right after, and the Archon had all the dialogue choices that I remember from before rescuing Scylla. So 2 and 3 might be related to this previous bug report:

https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=21294.msg322185#msg322185
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 08:35:32 PM by WeiTuLo »

David

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile

Hey! Thank you for the reports.

The merc fleet that asks for info on Scylla looks like it was tagged to show up/be important a stage later than it should have, so that wasn't right - this should now be fixed in our internal build. It'll also ignore comms requests once the player has resolved its request one way or another, so it shouldn't be possible to re-engage the conversation.

The revisiting the Laicaille admin thing was reported and should be fixed, yeah.

Right! Thank you for this, and for the save.