Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Issue with an Extraction and Ransom missions on the same world  (Read 692 times)

Lorebot

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I happened to get both an Extraction and Ransom mission on Umbra. When I went to the planet I contacted the Fence for the Ransom mission first and decided to send my marines in to rescue the hostage. On the 'choose objectives' menu it listed both the Ransom and Extraction targets and I chose to do both at once, but when it was over the Extraction objective didn't complete. I was unable to perform another raid and I figured the Extraction mission was bugged somehow so I reloaded a save and tried again. This time I did the Extraction raid first and the mission objective updated properly for me, but when I clicked on the Fence for the Ransom and chose to send marines to rescue the hostage the Extraction mission objective was still in the list of available objectives. I ignored the Extraction since I'd already done it and the rescue worked fine, tho I feel like I lost way more marines in the rescue than normal which is possibly intended since the station was already on lockdown and I shouldn't have been able to perform a raid.

I'm gonna start a new save branch in case having the save would help somehow.

David

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Issue with an Extraction and Ransom missions on the same world
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 06:39:10 AM »

Thank you for the report! This is a known issue, so I've added your report to our internal notes here.