Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 0.95a RC15 Potential Contacts Mouse UI Bug  (Read 425 times)

WeiTuLo

• Captain
    • View Profile
0.95a RC15 Potential Contacts Mouse UI Bug
« on: April 29, 2021, 07:58:46 PM »

So I am at 7/10 contacts, and when I go to the contacts menu to mouse over Delete Contact/Develop Contact from the bottom going up, I can get it to highlight both one time for a potential Hegemony Contact before mouseover stops working. The same happened for a potential Pirate Contact, neither option worked for a potential Independent Contact, and neither also for a potential Luddic Church contact.

The keyboard shortcuts T and G never stopped working.

After making a save point replicating it, and recording it, it appears that it has gone away.

David

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: 0.95a RC15 Potential Contacts Mouse UI Bug
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 06:22:21 AM »

Thanks for the report! I'm having trouble reproducing this, but I've logged it to get a look at just in case (though not with super high priority, as you might imagine.)

WeiTuLo

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 08:13:03 PM »

I encountered this again, but on the ship refit screen. I was not able to remove hullmod 7, and if approaching hullmod 6 from below, I could not remove it either. It may be a function of height. It did not go away when I tried tabbing in and out. After recording it on video and tabbing out, then tabbing back in, it went away. Something was preventing the minus sign from being mouse-overed for those two rows.

This was around the center of the screen, roughly in the same area as where the potential contact buttons were.

It seems really rare and not very disruptive, so I understand, no pressure. :)

David

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 05:19:27 AM »

Interesting; thank you for the follow-up. Hmm, maybe it's UI hotspots overlapping or something.

BTW What resolution are you running the game at? And are you using any UI scaling?

WeiTuLo

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2021, 06:11:06 AM »

Antialiasing: Off
UI Scaling: 100%
1920x1080
Fullscreen