Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20

Author Topic: [0.97a] BigBeans Ship Compilation  (Read 270298 times)

Gewehrmann144

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Bay fatal error
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2021, 01:29:22 PM »

I encountered this error saying the hull spec wasn't found, but I have both the graphics for the hull and the file specs. Could you help? I love this mod.

[attachment deleted by admin]

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Bay fatal error
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2021, 07:31:06 PM »

I encountered this error saying the hull spec wasn't found, but I have both the graphics for the hull and the file specs. Could you help? I love this mod.

I can't recreate this crash. I dunno what's causing it.

Oxer555

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] BigBeans Ship Compilation + Optional Submod
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2021, 11:47:03 AM »

I have a problem with the BSC submod. I was trying to make tector battleship from blueprint production and it kept taking credits for it but the ship wasnt delivered to my station and it stayed in the construction list same thing happens when i try to make venator.

Oxer555

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2021, 04:37:26 AM »

Ok I fixed it by adding into a world folder a factions folder and puting every .faction and .json file into it.

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2021, 11:46:10 AM »

Ok I fixed it by adding into a world folder a factions folder and puting every .faction and .json file into it.

Yeah I missed a folder while creating the submod. Will be fixed next update.

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2021, 03:03:34 PM »

Update!
Download:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lVTmwdSekInMJUIqmE3VLSxDhEQ-cw4L/view?usp=sharing

0.1.7a, fixed Scintilla(TT)
0.1.7, added Slinger Missile DD, Hemet Light Gunship, Terringzean Battleship/Dreadnought, Gallivanter Heavy Explorer and Sincerity(P) Light Corvette. Resprited Marauder, Brigantine Cassina and Drudge. Reworked Wayfarer(P) and Shepherd(P) to be more unique. Added Condor(LC), Falcon(LG), Aghast(LG) and Scintilla(TT) skins. Removed Macaw and Macaw(S). Bay(P) and Haven(P) have built in Sincerity(P) light corvettes. Nebula(P) and Adventurer removed fighters and built in drones respectively. Piranha(LC) now has 3 bombers instead of 2. Coveter mining stats have been fixed. A few other changes I've forgot.

NOT SAVE COMPATIBLE!

Submod Download:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1owbIxn7nfTvX8DgiL1T2B4gPcDp2ChQV/view?usp=sharing

v0.1b, fixed mistake with folder structure preventing ships from being built. Fixed Acclamator turret locations.

NOT SAVE COMPATIBLE!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 03:35:25 PM by BigBeans »

PreConceptor

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2021, 02:02:25 PM »

so I've been thinking about the Drudge. I don't think the name really fits for a high tech ship, alongside the 'Aurora' and 'Fury', or just in general. Sounds a bit like a junker or pirate name. If you aren't too attached to the name, how about Meridian, Extant, or Secretary?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 06:02:31 PM by PreConceptor »

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2021, 03:39:25 PM »

so I've been thinking about the Drudge. I don't think the name really fits for a high tech ship, alongside the 'Aurora' and 'Fury', or just in general. Sounds a bit like a junker or pirate name. If you aren't too attached to the name, how about Meridian, Extant, or Secretary?

Maybe. You kinda have a point but I do quite like Drudge.

xenoscepter

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2021, 11:39:11 PM »

--- Please, for the love of Ludd, add the Macaw and the Macaw(S) back in... they were among my favorites. :'(

--- If nothing else, can I have a tiny sub-mod with just those in it...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 11:50:03 PM by xenoscepter »

Oxer555

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 10, 2021, 03:26:52 AM »

I have been playing with the submod and I really like how the ships look and play especially the venator but I have a problem with the tector. When it fights another capital ship it needs to get really close to it beacuse ballistic slots are in the middle of the ship and unless I equip gauss cannons the enemy capital will just back out and poke it from the distance and then the enemy will overwhelm it which is pretty bad for a ship with 70 deployment cost so I think it is better for it to have advanced targeting core build in in exchange for less OP(from 400 to maybe 380 or 370) and lower its speed to 20.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 04:27:08 AM by Oxer555 »

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 14, 2021, 08:15:28 PM »

--- Please, for the love of Ludd, add the Macaw and the Macaw(S) back in... they were among my favorites. :'(

Probably not sorry. There is new logistic ships coming tho.

I have been playing with the submod and I really like how the ships look and play especially the venator but I have a problem with the tector. When it fights another capital ship it needs to get really close to it beacuse ballistic slots are in the middle of the ship and unless I equip gauss cannons the enemy capital will just back out and poke it from the distance and then the enemy will overwhelm it which is pretty bad for a ship with 70 deployment cost so I think it is better for it to have advanced targeting core build in in exchange for less OP(from 400 to maybe 380 or 370) and lower its speed to 20.

I might drop it’s dp. Built in range boost is really strong. I dunno I’ve kinda lost interest in the Star Wars ships currently but I’ll keep your suggestion in mind if I look back over the tectors stats.

PasDeBras

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2021, 08:54:57 AM »

Hey there, i'm usually a lurker on this forum, but i'll make my first post a whiny one lol
I love your mod, makes my game look way more diverse, AND i can sorta complete my apogee fleet with your Gallivanter ship.

Issue is, one of the turrets axis is off (at least i believe it is), i fixed it in my game, and frankly i wouldn't had bothered reporting it, but here i am with the file, line and fix in hand so i'm thinking why not make the author's life a little bit easier for his next update :
File's the gallivanter obv, line 61 -
Should be 270(°) instead of 141.5.

Thanks again for your pack mate

[attachment deleted by admin]

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2021, 02:24:53 PM »

Hey there, i'm usually a lurker on this forum, but i'll make my first post a whiny one lol
I love your mod, makes my game look way more diverse, AND i can sorta complete my apogee fleet with your Gallivanter ship.

Issue is, one of the turrets axis is off (at least i believe it is), i fixed it in my game, and frankly i wouldn't had bothered reporting it, but here i am with the file, line and fix in hand so i'm thinking why not make the author's life a little bit easier for his next update :
File's the gallivanter obv, line 61 -
Should be 270(°) instead of 141.5.

Thanks again for your pack mate

Hi thanks for report but it is fixed don't worry.

xenoscepter

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2021, 09:56:36 PM »

--- Might I get an old version to extract and put it back in myself? I wouldn't mind the work... :)

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2021, 12:39:45 PM »

--- Might I get an old version to extract and put it back in myself? I wouldn't mind the work... :)

You can have the sprites but I didn't keep any of the old versions soz.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20