Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Have marines recruited from the Military tab start with some experience  (Read 956 times)

KDR_11k

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Getting marines from the Military tab requires quite a bit of rank, not just a basic commission, even though you can just buy an equal amount on the open market and unless you've really antagonized the whole sector you can just visit a few different places to buy some open market marines. So maybe have Military marines start out with some experience? Not much but to give that "unlock" some value.

Drazan

• Captain
    • View Profile

I absolutely agree with that, but it may be too op our would break the game somehow, i dont know how but perhaps.

The 10 or so marines you get during that bar event should definitely have some experience. Thats not many so it definitely would not be game breaking, and would fit nicely lore wise.

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile

I mean experienced marines isn't too large of a boost anyway so I don't see why not.

KDR_11k

• Admiral
    • View Profile

The 10 or so marines you get during that bar event should definitely have some experience. Thats not many so it definitely would not be game breaking, and would fit nicely lore wise.
Huh, I thought I read in a patch note that they do start with experience.

Embolism

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Huh, I thought I read in a patch note that they do start with experience.

It's random. Sometimes they start Elite, sometimes they start as rookies.