Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Is there any mod or settings to enable NPC faction expanding except nexerelin  (Read 820 times)

CuteBB

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I want to see a booming sector, but the randomness of relation changing in nexerelin is just too annoying for me.

PeepingPeacock

• Ensign
    • View Profile

There is not, changing "followersDiplomacy" from true to false in exerelin_config will get rid of random relation changes that impact your faction directly.

I'm assuming that's the problem you have because otherwise you're out of luck. In the base game AI factions will randomly declare war on each other and there's no way to change that I'm aware of, same is true in Nexerelin.
Also this should probably be in modding

Sarissofoi

• Captain
    • View Profile

Varya sector have emergent factins.

CuteBB

• Ensign
    • View Profile

There is not, changing "followersDiplomacy" from true to false in exerelin_config will get rid of random relation changes that impact your faction directly.

I'm assuming that's the problem you have because otherwise you're out of luck. In the base game AI factions will randomly declare war on each other and there's no way to change that I'm aware of, same is true in Nexerelin.
Also this should probably be in modding

Thanks for help, thats excatly what I need. Was looking for settings in data/config/settings.json and totally ignored this file xD