Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Story Point Improvement for Heavy Industry Should Improve Ship Quality  (Read 981 times)

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile

As per subject. Probably not by a lot - maybe 10%?

But it'd be nice to have something here.
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile

The +1 to commodities is good if I want to meet demand for something.  I prefer not to give it up.  Military Base and High Command are pigs.

I would like another source of quality though.  Maybe put it in Industrial Planning.  That skill is weak on the player.

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile

For the record, it's not my intent to suggest that it should do that instead of the standard +1.
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Yes, both would be good, but if I had to pick one, I probably value the +1 to commodities more.

Amoebka

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Would be nice. It's incredibly lame how storypoint inprovements are just boring +1 production or +1 stability. Doesn't feel like "character doing cool stuff" at all. The only fun one is patrol HQ spawning medium patrols.

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile

Would be nice. It's incredibly lame how storypoint inprovements are just boring +1 production or +1 stability. Doesn't feel like "character doing cool stuff" at all. The only fun one is patrol HQ spawning medium patrols.
And the costs DOUBLE each time too... Total cost for 12 improvements: 8190 SP... >.<
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too