Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: import/export  (Read 323 times)

rokenx2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
import/export
« on: April 18, 2021, 03:39:36 PM »

can we please get an Import/Export option i think this would be huge QoL so many times i will start over and get to the mid/late game where i start exploring everywhere only to find no really great system in the entire sector causing me to start over ... and thats dreadfully annoying i dont think it would be that hard to implement eather just... you get to carry over your inventory and ships and character to a "new game" almost like a "new game +" but.... make it so you can choose if you want it harder or the same... this would also allow you to bring your fleet to explore a friends system if he gives you the code... that would be fun to me....  if you really wanted to go the extra mile and allow us to bring the extra crap from our own bases make an abandoned mining station in one of the core worlds (probably near the academy) and when you import it just moves all that stuff to that abandoned station
this would keep me playing the game a lot more than i do at this point as i often do a playthrough find out that my sector is crap then gets unmotivated to play and quit for a month or two till i build up the motivation to start all the way over again

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile
Re: import/export
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 04:29:54 PM »

If having a perfect planet is a requirement, you may want to look into terraforming mods or file modifications.