Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A way to disable(parts) of a few abilities  (Read 368 times)

megabot

• Commander
    • View Profile
A way to disable(parts) of a few abilities
« on: April 18, 2021, 01:58:07 PM »

so I know it migt sound weird at first but hear me out

so, we all know that feeling of overpoweredness that we also enjoy, do we not? well, the best way to get it is to be a player in terms of controll, and abilities
however, ignoring the base game level limit, there is something that I really wish i would be able to do: and that is have every ability. however, there are two abilities that interfere with each other, namely field repairs and derelict contingent

right now the second is completely OP and if it gets patched, I do not mind. however, the thing is the two abilities crash pretty hard with each other. because one removes D mods while the other requires them

what I want is simple, and probably not a lot, and i talked too much in the rest of the post: I would like to be able to turn the ability to repair D mods either off entirely as I wish or have a way to say that a select amount of ships should not be repaired because I want the junk ships, both because of possibly OP mod combination with hazard mining incorporated and the ability and the reduced deployment recovery cost. else I basically definately hamper myself with it for the sake of some cheap instant repairs and the way to get both colony skills. thank you for your time and the great game