Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: [0.97a] Grand.Colonies 2.0.e - More Building Slots - Scrollbar Edition  (Read 312904 times)

evzhel

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Grand.Colonies - More Building Slots
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2021, 03:19:21 AM »

Really cool implementation. Thanks for the source included.

haxorebin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2021, 06:23:08 AM »

Awesome! Now, I am more interested in re-playing Starsector because of this mod. I really despise dealing with that cap - only 12 slots when there are more interesting buildings from other mods. This caused me to lost interest in Starsector so fast.

I am looking forward to seeing your next update on this mod - more than 3 pages would be lovely.  :-*
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 06:26:13 AM by haxorebin »

ChrysalisThe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2021, 06:34:23 AM »

I am looking forward to seeing your next update on this mod - more than 3 pages would be lovely.  :-*

i would be really interested in your list of mods... I don't have a single 10^10 sized colony with modified industry slots which would need more that 24 building slots...

IonDragonX

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2021, 10:06:18 AM »

i win, beeches

haxorebin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2021, 10:28:30 AM »

i would be really interested in your list of mods... I don't have a single 10^10 sized colony with modified industry slots which would need more that 24 building slots...
There are the faction buildings. I don't remember which mods having them cuz i haven't played Starsector in a while.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2021, 10:54:59 AM »

I'd be rather impressed if you manage to build a legit colony that needs more than 24 slots to feel complete.
Some people might need a third page if they go overboard on terraforming buildings, but I think it's mostly just "now that we have two, we can ask for three" thinking at this point.

Droll

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Grand.Colonies 1.0.a - More Building Slots
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2021, 04:57:20 PM »

My only gripe with this mod is that the additional pages do not work when you access the building menu remotely. So when you press D to view all your colonies and start projects that way, the second page is unavailable because it shares a hotkey with "return to colony list". So to use this mod you have to physically move to the planet you want to build stuff in.

thorkellthetall

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2021, 06:05:58 PM »

This is pretty rad.

Xenthalus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2021, 06:30:30 PM »

Good lil floofy dog! You are bestest boy! I've been needing this for a very long time, glad someone finally figured out how to make it a thing.

captinjoehenry

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2021, 08:31:02 PM »

Love this mod!  I usually end up going for OP planets and actually being able to see all the buildings I make is fantastic :D

Also having more than 2 pages would be awesome :D  It's stupid op but lots of mods add in so many building choices you end up using all the slots even on 2 pages fairly easily :P

5ColouredWalker

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2021, 11:23:37 PM »

My only gripe with this mod is that the additional pages do not work when you access the building menu remotely. So when you press D to view all your colonies and start projects that way, the second page is unavailable because it shares a hotkey with "return to colony list". So to use this mod you have to physically move to the planet you want to build stuff in.
Have you checked if rebinding Q works? But thanks bringing this up.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2021, 02:46:48 AM »

Hotkey issue

PLEASE read the FAQ, it does not work without being docked due to engine limitations, regardless of hotkey.

MDHansen

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2021, 08:18:01 AM »

Greetings, fellow Starsectorans

I have but an issue, and at a loss to what is wrong. Please feel free to peruse through my log snapshot and handwritten list of mods. I am not a wizard, nor an apprentice as such, in these modding matters and the peculiar language used within the beforementioned paperlog.
I will add that the crash appeared after surveying a planet, hitting Q consequently crashed the game
At your pleasure, and if I may utter my humble meaning and opinion of this particular mod, I must say it is all awesome!

Spoiler
156638 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.conditions.GrandColonies_PageNumCo ndition.getCondition(GrandColonies_PageNumCondition.java:44)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.GrandColonies_modPlugin.toggle(GrandColonies_modPlugin.java:109)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.GrandColonies_modPlugin$ButtonPressListener.processCampaignInputPreCore(GrandColonies_modPlugin.java:89)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.listeners.ListenerUtil.processCampaignInputPreCor e(ListenerUtil.java:47)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Best regards
MDH
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 08:22:43 AM by MDHansen »

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2021, 12:25:29 PM »

Thank you for the report! I fixed it in dev - no idea how you opened a colony that does not exist, but I'm not one to judge!

Am currently working on some more stuff, will push a fix sometimes this weekend!

Khornaar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2021, 03:11:17 AM »

CTD, possibly related to Grand colonies.
Spoiler
3632409 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.GrandColonies_modPlugin.resetMarket(GrandColonies_modPlugin.java:204)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.GrandColonies_modPlugin.access$100(GrandColonies_modPlugin.java:21)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.GrandColonies_modPlugin$PlayerOpenedMarketListener.reportPlayerClosedMarket(GrandColonies_modPlugin.java:59)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.reportPlayerClosedMarket(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.for.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.V.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.interface.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.interface.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
3632589 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [faction_generic_market_01_neutral_var01.ogg]
3632589 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.null  - Playing music with id [faction_generic_market_01_neutral_var01.ogg]
[close]
What i did:
Colonised a world, build a bunch of buildings with most resources demands (cryosleeper + Lamp), transferred it to Indies (Nexx), after i tried to leave - CTD.
There was less than 12 buildings. 8 or 9, at best.
Non-native English speaker. Please, excuse me if I butcher it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10