Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: [0.95a - RC12] - Containment Proceedures & Efficiency Overhaul fuel map problem  (Read 582 times)

Baqar79

• Captain
    • View Profile

It looks like if you have both Containment Proceedures & Efficiency Overhaul the Fuel range map doesn't give the right coverage, ie if you have Containment Proceedures already the Fuel range map doesn't change when you install the Efficiency Overhaul mod.

They both work on their own to show the correct fuel range, but not together. In the example below I used a Mudskipper with 10 fuel:
Spoiler
[close]

And sorry about the ghastly cropping there combined by a resize to make it appear that the fuel range circle is bigger, at least I moused over the same star...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 01:32:56 AM by Baqar79 »

Baqar79

• Captain
    • View Profile

Just bumping this up again as it still seems to be a problem in RC15.

Basically Containment Proceedures doesn't show the correct ship fuel range on the map when you boost your ships fuel range with the Efficiency Overhaul.

David

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile

Thank you for the report - and the screenshots. I've logged this issue for Alex to look into.

Baqar79

• Captain
    • View Profile

Cheers, and sorry about the bad edit on the screenshots which make it look like I'm telling fibs :D