Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21

Author Topic: [0.96a] Stellar Networks 3.1.3 - information at your fingertips  (Read 252341 times)

pocolloCM

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Stellar Networks 2.4.2 - information at your fingertips
« Reply #195 on: February 17, 2022, 09:45:03 AM »

@pocolloCM

I can verify that when using some UI mods (like Cari's Purple variant) it is next to impossible to distinguish toggled button from default. Fix incoming.

Yes, exactly that I've used Cari Purple style! I have tried change some "button color" of Cari mod, but it didn't work. ^.^
However, your work is great, my friend! Love you! <3

Jaghaimo

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Stellar Networks 2.4.3 - information at your fingertips
« Reply #196 on: February 18, 2022, 04:34:06 AM »

Bugfix version 2.4.3 is out:

- Add missing d-mods to "manage results" query tab.
- Fix wonky d-mod logic ("All" and "None" buttons were causing issues).
- Fix color selection to be more robust when using various UI mods (e.g. Cari's Purple variant).

hqz

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 23, 2022, 03:24:59 AM »

Thanks for developing this mod. It is really convenient.

I might be using it wrong but sometimes it seems "stuck". For example right now it says that there's an Enforcer XIV available at a given planet, but when I use the "peek" feature, it's not listed anywhere (standard, military and black market tabs). And this planet has been flagged as having this ship for several months now (probably 20+ months at this stage).

Obviously because of the time it has been in this state, I've been everywhere in the sector, including visiting this very planet. So it cannot be that I've been away from a comm relay or something like that (not sure if this is taken into account by the mod though).

Something I haven't tried yet: deleting/recreating the query. But overall I'm wondering if I'm just missing some feature of the mod.

Note: I'm not using the very latest release (I think I installed it in early February but if the exact version number is important I can look it up).

Jaghaimo

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 23, 2022, 07:38:44 AM »

@hqz automatic result refresh does not happen yet - use Refresh button to get a fresh set of results. No need to delete and recreate queries.

hqz

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 24, 2022, 01:18:54 AM »

@hqz automatic result refresh does not happen yet - use Refresh button to get a fresh set of results. No need to delete and recreate queries.

Thanks. I can't believe I've missed this button the whole time  :o

Hague

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 14, 2022, 03:45:11 PM »

I've located a bugged interaction with the Nexerelin Remnant special contact.  Using the Contacts tab to call this special contact and taking offered selections of special weapons from this contact ('blessings of omega') will remove all the experience from marines in your inventory. If you store the marines or contact the special contact directly from its residence at Prism Free Port your marines will keep their experience. I've already reported this in Nex's thread.

Jaghaimo

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 15, 2022, 02:34:40 AM »

That's really odd, because when you talk to the contact via "Call", your inventory and fleet are emptied. When you terminate the call, everything you gained during the call is put into storage on contact's market, and your inventory and fleet is restored. I'll check with Histidine what can be wrong.

Jaghaimo

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Stellar Networks 2.5.0 - information at your fingertips
« Reply #202 on: March 19, 2022, 06:56:57 AM »

2.5.0 has just been released: https://github.com/jaghaimo/stelnet/releases/download/2.5.0/stelnet-2.5.0.zip

This is an intermediary release before adding a Trading board (Profit tab but vastly improved).

- Rework Commodity intel look and feel.
- Readd cleaner implementation of Profit tab (again, thanks to @SomeCodeGuy#0158).
- Show message dialog when uninstalling the mod.

Hague

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 19, 2022, 12:42:52 PM »

That's really odd, because when you talk to the contact via "Call", your inventory and fleet are emptied. When you terminate the call, everything you gained during the call is put into storage on contact's market, and your inventory and fleet is restored. I'll check with Histidine what can be wrong.

I can't say for sure. It could be that marine experience values aren't being saved properly when they are stored temporarily. It doesn't happen when you do it with other interactions with contacts, like ship theft opportunities, only when it brings up the special trade window similar to the AI core swaps from Core Starsector.

FreeBubbles

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 24, 2022, 07:33:15 PM »

Add a filter for "market conditions" in the planets list please.

Jaghaimo

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 20, 2022, 02:18:44 AM »

@Hague I have talked to Histidine regarding this, and we have a working fix - will release 2.5.1 with a fix to that.

@FreeBubbles You need to ask Planet Search mod author for that - should be fairly doable for him: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=23229

Progress update: After my monthly hiatus, I will be returning to Stelnet development. Next on to-do list, a proper Trade board (Profit++ functionality).

Jaghaimo

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Stellar Networks 2.5.1 - information at your fingertips
« Reply #206 on: April 28, 2022, 05:31:50 AM »

Issued a small bugfix version - 2.5.1 - turned out commodity intel was always using excess data when displaying deficit (and ignoring actual deficit).

Ranakastrasz

• Admiral
  • Prince Corwin of Amber
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 08, 2022, 10:36:25 AM »

I tried to uninstall the 1.1.4 version after a direct update to 2.5.1 failed to work, and still got this error, like when I tried a direct update.
Not sure what to do, but the old version at least seems to still work.

https://pastebin.com/Zc0SiHHJ
I think is easy for Simba and Mufasa sing the Circle of Life when they're on the top of the food chain, I bet the zebras hate that song.

Cigarettes are a lot like hamsters. Perfectly harmless, until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire

exelsiar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 30, 2022, 01:03:59 PM »

Hello, I'm loving this mod, super useful for just about everything :D

I especially love the contacts page.
Would it be possible to get Alviss Sebestyen, from the academy quest line added to the system?

Thanks

Jaghaimo

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 02, 2022, 03:52:04 AM »

@Ranakastrasz: Sorry, but that's way outdated version. It honestly should work (update) if you manage to scrub off the old version. Try uninstalling Stelnet, save, then just disable it in mods. You will know it's properly uninstalled, once the game loads. One thing I noticed today is that the uninstall "fails" if you have one of Stelnet's intels selected in Intel UI. Make sure there's nothing select, or vanilla intel (say bounty) is selected.

@exelsiar: Excellent idea. I have this already implemented, need a bit of testing before I release it.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 07:22:52 AM by Jaghaimo »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21