Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Got XIV legion blueprints from raiding ?  (Read 3336 times)

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Got XIV legion blueprints from raiding ?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2021, 06:04:07 PM »

i mean... it literally says so, "almost always" recoverable
That would be a change from previous releases when recovery was guaranteed and free beyond the cost of supplies, crew, and credits.

bob888w

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Got XIV legion blueprints from raiding ?
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2021, 06:14:41 PM »

acutally no... i had lost ships with "garanteed" recovery due to the requirements of storypoints... OOOOR insufficient supplies... which kills your ships without chance of recovery
Are you saying that some of the "guaranteed" recovery can fall under "difficult" recovery and require story points to recover?  If so, that is really lame.

The point of guaranteed recovery is to get your ships back for free.  If I need to waste story points because the game randomly decides guaranteed recovery will be difficult and needs story points to recover (when that was not a thing last release), then... it is not guaranteed without significant cost, and might as well be not guaranteed.

i mean... it literally says so, "almost always" recoverable

Yep, I was piloting my  Doom earlier and bit off more then I could chew, I had the industry perk that makes ships almost always recoverable and while yes it was "technically" recoverable it did cost me a story point and was listed under difficult recoveries
Pages: 1 [2]