Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [0.95a-RC12] Unsalvagable Loot inside [REDACTED]  (Read 586 times)

Arakasi

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
[0.95a-RC12] Unsalvagable Loot inside [REDACTED]
« on: April 05, 2021, 07:16:22 PM »

I paid a story point to the historian to learn there's a blueprint stuck inside a Coronal Hypershunt, except there's no way to loot one.

David

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a-RC12] Unsalvagable Loot inside [REDACTED]
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 06:23:46 AM »

Hey! Thank you for the report - this is indeed an error. Coronal Hypershunts have been tagged as ineligible for this type of mission in the next patch (they've got enough interesting things going on already), so it should be resolved with the next update.

(Edit: You have my blessing to cheat yourself back a story point without guilt, if you want.)

Phenir

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2021, 09:26:39 AM »

I ran into this issue on rc15, although the blueprint in question is a modded one. Used command console to manually add the bp to my inventory and it seems like that ship is not supposed to be available to the player since it has no description but that might be the mod maker's fault.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2021, 10:22:37 AM »

Thank you for the report!

I think the issue is probably that while this bug is fixed, the fix requires a new game to be started since it's fixed by setting a flag on the hypershunt, which only happens when it's spawned.