Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.95a is out! (03/26/21); Blog post: Of Slipstreams and Sensor Ghosts (09/24/21)

Author Topic: [0.95a] 7s Integration 0.1.4  (Read 13093 times)

xSevenG7x

• Ensign
  • Discord: xSevenG7x#1036 - talk to me here!
    • View Profile
[0.95a] 7s Integration 0.1.4
« on: August 28, 2021, 04:31:23 PM »

A ship and weapon pack that uses new ways for implement the existing mechanics of the game. Is balance friendly, featuring vessels, weapons and hullmods for enchance gameplay.

Ship Counter:

• Frigates: 9
  • Destroyers: 6
  • Cruisers: 2
  • Capitals: 2

Frigates

Spoiler
Conflictant

Fragile and expensive for deploy, but features dangerous firepower for a phase frigate

Spider

Featuring a special type of EMP emmiter, proof your name capturing a bunch of missiles

Thermit

Uses an old thermal pulse for artillery purpose, lives and dies under the Onslaught's shadow

Hellrazor

Nothing can match the speed of this thing, unfortunately, is just this, a converted race vessel by the pirates

Hound (M)

A militarization by the Hegemony, still without shields, but features a Broadsword wing scounting it

Wayfarer (M)

Another militarization, this time from Persean League, also cames with a Thunder wing

Sparrowed

Depreciates shields for a flux output and capacity compensation, strong offensive but weak defense

Windflow

This one even not have shield, but uses flux reserves to produce a damper field to defend and use well weapons

Competitor

A strong frigate that combines Conquest and Champion concepts, is very strong depending of the loadout
[close]

Destroyers

Spoiler

Ashield

Features a squall autoforge that offers medium range support for long battles

Barrager

Sacrifices even storage for keep most missiles as possible

Elipsion

Features the same doctrine as Paragon goes, lacks mobility for its class

Dire Rise

An old ship that not have shields, but have great armour, featuring a system that increases top speed, perfect for chasing matters.

Buffalo mk. <

Can't move, and have small modified versions of the Locust launcher. Good for suppression (no, this not work for big spamns like you made
with Drovers in the past, nerfed this to oblivion, but feel free for tell me if is balanced or not)

Shadowpry

Anything that shade does, it can, but with more firepower and efficiency
[close]

Cruisers

Spoiler
Tarantula

Uses most salamanders than anything, is nimble and features great firepower. But for a great price of maintance

Overloud

Instead of Valkyries, why not take this carrier, and even use it in combat? Features 4 fighter bays and no shields
[close]

Capitals

Spoiler

Conquest (TT)

Well, its a Conquest with 3 large slots and plasma jets, nothing different... right?

Theraphosa

Extremely expensive and have low firepower output. But, no shield means death for its EMP emmiter
[close]

Weapons:

Spoiler

Grille L/100:

A long range cannon that can match with the Gauss Cannon, have less damage per minute than the Hellbore, also is less flux efficient

Caucasus:

Another long range weapon, this time is a medium rapid fire autocannon, is inneficient in flux usage

Antimatter Spitter:

Is a variation of the Antimatter Blaster, fire 4 weaker projectiles instead of 1, and can be used with half potential when overfluxed

There is also 2 other weapons that are built-in, can be found in the Ashield and Buffalo mk.< vessels.

[close]

A disclaimer here: please take your time for place a feedback here! Is very important for fix mistakes and crashes, thank you!

Changelog

Spoiler
0.1.4 - Way to go for more fixes

Conflictant, Hellrazor, Windflow and Thermit got sprite fix
Wayfarer (M) got a normal fighter bay, instead of an improvised one

0.1.3 - Hotfix, reported by dEVoRaTriX_LuX, thank you very much!

The resistant flux conduits had interferencies by my mod, so, I fixed this problem

0.1.2 - Some fixes

Conquest (TT) got resprite
Grille L/100, Caucasus and Am spitter got changes for matching mounts, they was not well adjusted before
Progressing at adding new variants using the new weapons
When everything be fixed, I will start to add more stuff

0.1.1sv1 - ATTENTION! SAVE BREAKER AT THIS POINT, NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 0.1.0 OR EARLIER (The "sv1" means save breaker)

Several ID management, for avoid trouble with other mods, also, reworks was made for some bounds

Dire Rise lost it armour plate, I don't know why, but it disappear when you use it in campaing, stats remains the same, because this was overpower anyways

Hellrazor got rework, now is not so much often

Antimatter Spitter probably will spawn well now

I was holding for not do a save breaker update, but there was much mistakes that needed to got a rework, sorry guys

0.1.0 - Several changes for the Theraphosa:
-Cr per deployment reduced to 15 (70 was a mistake XD)
-Changed colour of its EMP, also, it have a description now (how no one of 2k people not noted that?)

Added:
Antimmater Spitter - A variation of the old AMB, but more practical to use
Shadowpry - A destroyer version of the Shade
Competitor - A strong frigate that combines the Conquest and Champion concepts
Overloud - An old carrier, that features ground support habilities

Spawn rate is being changed, I need feedback to maintain this well, please leave any suggestion

This mod will be a ship and weapon pack, if I decided to create a faction, will be a different mod that depends of this
one to work

0.0.7 - Added to the Mod Index by Thaago
Dire Rise's spawning rate fixed, probably is normal now
Added Buffalo mk.<
Added Locust mk. II as built-in weapon in the buffalo mk.<
Decisions are being made if this will be a faction mod or not

0.0.6.1 - Hotfix: changed parameters of spawning ships, now they are more often
Also for someones, there will be crashes, download again now, this is not happening anymore

0.0.6 - Fixed Caucasus's description

This particular post made! FINALLY it is in the forum!!

0.0.5 - Nerfed Theraphosa - flux capacity reduced (23000 to 18000) and
flux dissipation reduced (1300 to 1200)

This particular changelog created :)

0.0.4 - Added Grille L/100 Cannon and Caucasus autocannon.

0.0.3 - Added Theraphosa capital midline, Hound (M) Low Tech Frigate,
Wayfarer (M) Midline Frigate and Windflow Seven Tech Frigate.

0.0.2 - Conquest (TT) Bounds redone, Every aspect of the Ashield modified,
now is a destroyer, Barrager got sprite fix.

0.0.1 - First launch - having  ships: Conflictant phase frigate, Barrager destroyer,
Spider frigate, Tarantula light cruiser, Hellrazor frigate, Ashield frigate,
Elipsion destroyer, Thermit artillery frigate, Conquest (TT)and Sparrowed
Seven Tech frigate.
Hullmods: Unstable Drive Field and OverBurn Drive Field
[close]

Credits goes to xSevenG7x (Quem vos fala), Kayse (patience and knowledge to help me. Specially about factions, unfortunately, without success from me, maybe someday right?) and Unnoficial Discord Community (Several advising and inspired me to do this mod)

Anyways, thank you very much for your time here! Tell me any suggestion or troubleshooting, there is always space for improvements.

Good luck Starfarer!

Download here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QTcxCHZuUo3xbhQ1e5taDrAq3aleJ9LL/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 09:01:50 AM by xSevenG7x »

megabot

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] 7s Integration
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 01:45:46 AM »

so a question, the Theraphosa's EMP emitter, is it any stronger than that of the omen? else just pick an omen, lul

other than that this mod looks cool so far!

xSevenG7x

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 04:43:57 AM »

so a question, the Theraphosa's EMP emitter, is it any stronger than that of the omen? else just pick an omen, lul

other than that this mod looks cool so far!

Yep, imagine what an omen do to a frigate, but in a capital scale. You can use this ship for face smaller ones than it with ease, just becareful against other capitals xd

Also, thanks for playing it!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 05:41:20 AM by xSevenG7x »

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 01:41:48 PM »

Some of this spriting looks pretty rough. Are there any weapons with this, or is it just ships?

xSevenG7x

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2021, 02:06:10 PM »

Some of this spriting looks pretty rough. Are there any weapons with this, or is it just ships?

There is 2 built in weapons, and 3 that you can use in whatever ship, also, you remembered me to put then in the post, thx!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 03:02:22 PM by xSevenG7x »

SwaggyCthulhu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] 7s Integration 0.1.0
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2021, 10:03:24 PM »

Cool stuff. The immobile buffalo is a fun idea. Thanks for making the mod.

xSevenG7x

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] 7s Integration 0.1.0
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2021, 07:14:03 AM »

Cool stuff. The immobile buffalo is a fun idea. Thanks for making the mod.

Thx man, there is many ideas for doing immobile ships for long range support, or else for defending these, like mini stations or stable carriers
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 08:09:38 AM by xSevenG7x »

xSevenG7x

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] 7s Integration 0.1.1sv1
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2021, 05:19:51 PM »

Hey guys, just remembering that the version 0.1.1sv1 is not compatible with saves from the 0.1.0 version. Just putting this for register