Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Delivery mission with target galatia station not possible to finish.  (Read 1000 times)

Yendorc

• Ensign
    • View Profile

As the title states, you can roll a delivery mission to galatia station

which you cannot finish, since the person you need to deliver it to will not exist.
Only alviss and baird will be there

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Delivery mission with target galatia station not possible to finish.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 12:45:23 PM »

Thanks for the report!

Hmm, that's really weird. Is this vanilla? I'm not sure why/how the hidden GA "market" would ever end up in the economy, which it'd need to in order to be picked as a target for this.

Yendorc

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 01:10:59 PM »

Thanks for the report!

Hmm, that's really weird. Is this vanilla? I'm not sure why/how the hidden GA "market" would ever end up in the economy, which it'd need to in order to be picked as a target for this.

Although it is not vanilla, I checked and none of my mods change anything in Starsector\starsector-core\data\scripts\world\systems\galatia.java which is where the market would be hidden.

so at least to my knowledge it should be a bug possible in vanilla

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 02:30:10 PM »

Ah - hmm. Digging through the code, it's hard to see how this could happen in vanilla. And it'd be pretty easy to add it to the economy with code that's not in the Galatia class... doesn't necessarily mean it's *not* a vanilla issue - I could be missing something - but it's also possible it's a modded issue.

(Generally speaking, unless one is fully certain that it's vanilla, stuff ought to go under modded - just for clarity, so that if I'm looking at "how this might have happened" I know to consider "some other code doing something unexpected" as a possibility. Not a big deal, though, just mentioning it for the future.)

Archer

• Ensign
  • CEO of Archer Starworks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2021, 03:45:30 PM »

I had the same problem twice. The only mod i run is the command console. one time with a smuggling mission, and one right now with a delivery mission. It is supposed to trigger when i dock openly but nothing happens. It is not on Galatia, but Chicomoztoc

Edit : My bad, simply did not see that i lacked some items
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 06:02:38 AM by Archer »
Archer Starworks strongly deny the claims about their supposed use of [REDACTED]. We are trusted commercial partners of both the Hegemony and the Luddic Church, and it appears obvious that such fallacious accusations are the product of less succesful companies.

-------- this is an automated message absolutely not written by [REDACTED]. Please do not answer------