Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [0.95a-RC12] No payment for starting production missions  (Read 233 times)

Asherogar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
[0.95a-RC12] No payment for starting production missions
« on: April 03, 2021, 01:43:31 AM »

Those missions where you required to start production of some commodity (like 4 units of fuel) on one of your colonies simply doesn't pay. After meeting requirements I'm greeted with a sound and pop-up message that mission successful and I'll be receiving monthly payments for the next several months. But it's always months remaining: 0. I tried several such missions and they all have the same 0 month of payment. Income tab also showing that there's no additional payment.

EDIT: Finally managed to receive payment. This mission works only if you meet requirements before accepting the mission. Otherwise you get 0 months of payments.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 03:52:55 AM by Asherogar »

yourGMJack

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a-RC12] No payment for starting production missions
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 11:31:33 PM »

Shoot, good catch! I was wondering why there was no UI or income blurb for the two missions I previously "completed". ;D

Wish there was a way to fix previously broken ones in the save file or something.

David

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a-RC12] No payment for starting production missions
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 06:37:08 AM »

... interesting. OK, I've logged this with a reasonable level of priority; we should be able to get a look at it today. Thank you for the report!