Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: [0.96a] Blue - Extratential Lanestate Union (0.8.3) Mod  (Read 282268 times)

desu2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Blue - Extratential Lanestate Union (0.8.2) Mod
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2023, 09:45:35 PM »

says it's incompatible with latest version

KDR_11k

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 23, 2023, 01:16:32 PM »

The Gadolinite capital seems strangely fragile, sometimes it just explodes from practically full health and armor, at least in my simulator tests. I think it's some weirdness with the shield module dying, that it causes a hugely damaging explosion or collision. Would be weird if that's intentional, that a massive armor tank can die from having a 2000 HP module destroyed.

BTW, the Star Federation mod adds a meter to the HUD on its ships that shows the status of the shield module, could be useful to have that here too, if the code is available.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 04:48:02 AM by KDR_11k »

T2C2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 26, 2023, 03:08:18 AM »

Hello, I noticed a bug with lanestate breezer rounds hullmod when I smod-built in lanestate breezer rounds to a ship, and the flux cost of firing a ballistic weapon went up by like 10 fold, can anyone else confirm this on their end?

Protonus

• Captain
  • AAAAAAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 26, 2023, 10:50:43 AM »

Hello, I noticed a bug with lanestate breezer rounds hullmod when I smod-built in lanestate breezer rounds to a ship, and the flux cost of firing a ballistic weapon went up by like 10 fold, can anyone else confirm this on their end?

My mistake. I left out a multiplier thinking that it would be diminished by 100 into a percent. Should be fixed now.

The Gadolinite capital seems strangely fragile, sometimes it just explodes from practically full health and armor, at least in my simulator tests. I think it's some weirdness with the shield module dying, that it causes a hugely damaging explosion or collision. Would be weird if that's intentional, that a massive armor tank can die from having a 2000 HP module destroyed.

BTW, the Star Federation mod adds a meter to the HUD on its ships that shows the status of the shield module, could be useful to have that here too, if the code is available.

It is what AoE damage could do against a shield module with very high flux, made worse that the explosion scales with the higher current flux it has before it dies.
I probably would do a UI for it, but I'll look into it.

The cookies are a weird one, okay.

KDR_11k

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 26, 2023, 11:37:11 AM »

It is what AoE damage could do against a shield module with very high flux, made worse that the explosion scales with the higher current flux it has before it dies.
The sudden explosion is just super inconsistent. Having a ship be randomly either nigh indestructible or just explode from a stray hit (while also taking out nearby allies) means you can't plan your play around them. Or rather sometimes your fleet just collapses out of nowhere.

Protonus

• Captain
  • AAAAAAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 26, 2023, 12:07:17 PM »

The sudden explosion is just super inconsistent. Having a ship be randomly either nigh indestructible or just explode from a stray hit (while also taking out nearby allies) means you can't plan your play around them. Or rather sometimes your fleet just collapses out of nowhere.

Perhaps. It's updated now.

The cookies are a weird one, okay.

KDR_11k

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 26, 2023, 02:25:35 PM »

Perhaps. It's updated now.

Cool, thanks!

T2C2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 27, 2023, 09:03:29 PM »

My mistake. I left out a multiplier thinking that it would be diminished by 100 into a percent. Should be fixed now.

Got it, ty for fixing it!

Discgear

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Blue - Extratential Lanestate Union (0.8.2-RC2) Mod
« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2023, 07:03:49 PM »

Hello,

So is it no longer possible to build the xlu station and battle yard industry on your own colonies anymore? Even setting the relation for xlu to 100, being commissioned, and learning all the blueprints I am still unable to build either.

SolowingWitch

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2023, 07:07:59 AM »

Hello,

So is it no longer possible to build the xlu station and battle yard industry on your own colonies anymore? Even setting the relation for xlu to 100, being commissioned, and learning all the blueprints I am still unable to build either.
Unsure why that's not working in your case.  But I bought (and used) the expensive blueprint for the station, and was able to make it.
"I'm a strong supporter of A.I rights."

Discgear

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 09, 2023, 09:12:52 PM »

Hello,

Unsure why that's not working in your case.  But I bought (and used) the expensive blueprint for the station, and was able to make it.

After cutting down on mods (from 70 down to 5) and starting a new game, I was able to build both the battleyard and the xlu station. Previously using console commands I was unable to actually learn those blueprints or find the items. Also using the addofficer from console command gave out a null error. Now everything is working as intended under normal play. The null error is gone too.

I would like to note the xlu station and battleyard blueprints are not classified as blueprints or special items that I could find in console command. Not sure if this is intended behavior but will make it a lot harder to find out which mod I have was the cause.

Dadada

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Blue - Extratential Lanestate Union (0.8.2-RC3) Mod
« Reply #131 on: June 20, 2023, 08:31:23 AM »

In a pinch: There should be a console command if the console commands mod is installed, something like allblueprints /industries or similar, allows one to build all industries.
https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=4106.0

hidefreek

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Blue - Extratential Lanestate Union (0.8.3) Mod
« Reply #132 on: October 30, 2023, 09:37:35 PM »

Feel sad that the "Shield Shunt" can't be build-in.

Dekent59

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Blue - Extratential Lanestate Union (0.8.3) Mod
« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2024, 10:38:03 PM »

Anyone know if this mod works ok just updating the mod info?  I'm rather fond of the blue ships. 
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]