Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [0.95 a] contacts *product* procurements asking immediately accessible goods  (Read 581 times)

KarakuriShogun

• Ensign
  • "They killed my Warden again!"
    • View Profile

Not exactly a bug, but I have seen a couple of procurement missions when you can just buy it on the open market in that same station and make a profit, feels unintended.
There's even a couple of screenshots going around showing the same contact selling the product under market value only to ask for a procurement (even the same quantity) in the same "conversation" .

Sorry if this is not the place to post this, thanks for the hard work, great update!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 01:04:41 PM by KaralkuriShogun »

Plan9

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I've also noticed that Trade contacts seem a bit wonky at times. I've encountered the situation you describe where the contact requests procurement of the same products that he has a surplus off.
I've also encountered what I think is a bug where every single procurement contract is the same. Same amount of the same product delivered to the same guy on the same planet every time. If I accept more than one of them at the same time the dude vanishes from the comm directory after the first one is delivered, meaning that the rest cannot be completed.

David

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile

This is a good place to put it, and thank you for the reports! I've got these two issues logged now; lower priority than stuff that's broken, but it's on the big list now.