Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 45

Author Topic: [0.6.1a] Interstellar Federation v1.27  (Read 365818 times)

Wunder

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.54.1a] Interstellar Federation v1.25
« Reply #510 on: October 16, 2013, 12:25:11 PM »

This mod looks great, just a Jumping drive and new weapons would be needed (And a million megatons of coding and testing) So, People waiting, He may of ran into a problem along the way of coding the new version, or he has given up, worst case scenario.

Lakis

• Lieutenant
  • I shall offend all of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 18, 2013, 11:23:20 PM »

First of all, kick ass faction, The lore is nice, I really enjoyed using the Hornet fighter with the interceptors and with a frigate or two, the combination was very deadly and I loved it!

Juding from the " It's go time  8)" Post you made in the 0.6.1a forum topic, we are possibly going to see an update within the future, I hope it doesn't give you a head ache. Be well!
http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=8100.0 - Metelsons Faction Mod - Occasional contributor - mostly a cold dead planet.

Wunder

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 19, 2013, 03:07:13 AM »

First of all, kick ass faction, The lore is nice, I really enjoyed using the Hornet fighter with the interceptors and with a frigate or two, the combination was very deadly and I loved it!

Juding from the " It's go time  8)" Post you made in the 0.6.1a forum topic, we are possibly going to see an update within the future, I hope it doesn't give you a head ache. Be well!
Tht makes me feel budder ;)

Az the Squishy

• Captain
  • I'm but a woman with a pencil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 19, 2013, 08:53:54 AM »

Tht makes me feel budder ;)

agreed!!! THE FEDERATION MUST RISE AGAIN!... being dramatc, but, being honest, I'd love to play the mod once it updates. :)

Gothars

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Eschewing obfuscatory verbosity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 19, 2013, 08:58:31 AM »

Agreed also, I miss the Federation in my mod packet :)
The game was completed 8 years ago and we get a free expansion every year.

Arranging holidays in an embrace with the Starsector is priceless.

Dabclipers

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 19, 2013, 04:10:14 PM »

This and Cycerin's beast ships comprise of my two favorite factions I've seen.  I sincerely hope this mod either is A: continued by Keptin, or B: picked up by someone equally skilled at artwork and balancing.  Even though Keptin posted his "Its go Time", are we sure he was referring to continuing this factions updating or something else?

Lakis

• Lieutenant
  • I shall offend all of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 20, 2013, 12:16:46 PM »

Even though Keptin posted his "Its go Time", are we sure he was referring to continuing this factions updating or something else?

That is a good point... We'll just have to wait and see, eh? xD
http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=8100.0 - Metelsons Faction Mod - Occasional contributor - mostly a cold dead planet.

Piemanlives

• Commander
  • I've Got This, I think...
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 20, 2013, 07:56:40 PM »

I think it might have something to do with the recent set of updates, mainly their close proximity of release to each other, not only that but with 0.6.2 happening sometime in the near future I feel he might be waiting for that to happen before actually releasing an update.
This is called me throwing my missile swarm at you, and by swarm I mean massacre, and by missiles... I actually just mean missiles, there's actually not much to it really.

Wunder

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 22, 2013, 07:44:57 AM »

I got a 54.1A Update! BEAST

DornoDiosMio

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 23, 2013, 08:02:21 PM »

Even though Keptin posted his "Its go Time", are we sure he was referring to continuing this factions updating or something else?

That is a good point... We'll just have to wait and see, eh? xD

He may have just seen the Go Daddy commercial with Jean Claude Van Damme... you know...

"It's Go Time!"

Wunder

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 25, 2013, 12:03:26 PM »

Still, the hadron cannon oneshots no-shield capitals, but the omega device needs a MAJOR buff in strength, agility and speed

SpaceRiceBowl

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 25, 2013, 12:56:41 PM »

dermmit keptain, i miss meh cain cannons... :(
I really don't know what I'm doing...

kazi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: December 14, 2013, 02:27:02 PM »

It looks like Keptin's dead... I'M TAKING OVER! FWHAHAHAHAHASDAFHKL (actually I just had the urge to play this mod, so I thought I'd quickly fix things up for myself and others)

Anyhow, I spent an hour or three this morning ironing out the major version compatibility issues. Right now, I've fixed it to the point where the IFed guys are playable in missions and the simulator. I'll see if I can put together a fully patched version for the rest of you soon (hopefully with campaign and exerelin integration). It will be uploaded to this thread if I manage to finish cleaning things up.

In the meantime, here's a video of me using the federation for target practice and/or bugfixing: http://youtu.be/TBmXT4GUREg. If you're curious which ships I'm using, you can find them here (shameless plug for my mod, I know...  ::)).

ValkyriaL

• Admiral
  • The Guru of Capital Ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: December 14, 2013, 03:03:24 PM »

Hes not dead, hes waiting for later versions of the game so he can do it all at once.

Piemanlives

• Commander
  • I've Got This, I think...
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: December 14, 2013, 06:36:14 PM »

So I was correct, huh, that's nice to know.
This is called me throwing my missile swarm at you, and by swarm I mean massacre, and by missiles... I actually just mean missiles, there's actually not much to it really.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 45