Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Allow viewing fleet sensor stats during refiting  (Read 478 times)

intrinsic_parity

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Allow viewing fleet sensor stats during refiting
« on: March 27, 2021, 09:29:14 AM »

There are several hullmods that interact with sensor strength but to see their effect, you have to leave the station and use the tooltip to check the top 5 sensor profiles/strengths. It would be nice to be able to get this information while refitting or buying ships somehow.

SCC

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Allow viewing fleet sensor stats during refiting
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 09:47:10 AM »

Hover your cursor over the ordnance points gauge. You have all the stats from the tooltip visible there.

intrinsic_parity

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2021, 11:26:01 AM »

You see that single ships sensor stats, but you need to know if it will be top 5 in your fleet to know if those number matter at all

Twilight Sentinel

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 09:46:58 AM »

You see that single ships sensor stats, but you need to know if it will be top 5 in your fleet to know if those number matter at all
You can hover over the high resolution sensors mod or the salvaging gantry mod to see the current effect in the fleet and what your fleet will gain if you add another of the same size.

intrinsic_parity

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2021, 09:56:30 AM »

That tells you about the HRS bonus (which is independent of sensor profile/strength) not which ships sensor profiles are affecting you fleet. We need something similar for militarized subsystems and insulated engine assembly. The problem I ran into was that I couldn't tell if I needed those hullmods to maintain my sensor profile without leaving the refit screen, going to the fleet screen and opening the tooltip for the sensor stats. Maybe simply adding the sensor profile tooltip information (list of the top 5 sensor profiles/strengths) to any hullmod that affects a ships sensor profile/strength is what I am asking for.