Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: any way to spawn in the endgame [redacted] bounty fleet?  (Read 2169 times)

n3xuiz

• Commander
    • View Profile
any way to spawn in the endgame [redacted] bounty fleet?
« on: June 19, 2021, 01:05:04 AM »

i know you can do a lot with console commands such as spawn in gates and such but since i've never been able to get this fleet (the one with [hyper-redacted] and triple s-modded redacted)..

does anyone know if this is possible?

also sorry if this is in the wrong subforum..

Undead

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: any way to spawn in the endgame [redacted] bounty fleet?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2021, 02:39:57 AM »

Afaik, you can only spawn them through difficult bounty from a high importance military contact.
And from my experience you also have to have a good relationship with the contact before the bounty becomes available

n3xuiz

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2021, 02:41:33 AM »

ok i never tried grinding their rep will see if that works..

thx!

Undead

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2021, 02:47:02 AM »

You can only get that bounty once per run. However once 2 of my military contacts had the omega bounty, but I didnt check what happems if you take them both at the same time (had a weak fleet at the time). Perhaps you are up to the challenge of testing the double bounty?
(My contats were on the same planet)

Kohlenstoff

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2021, 05:25:08 AM »

It sounds like you want not to meet the other ordos, which accompany these fleets often. Give your Freighters and Tankers millitarized subsystems (makes them way less visible) and improved sensors and switch off the transponder in the system. Consider also to go dark, when neccessary. Enter System through star or Gas Giants Gravity well. Then you should have way less problems to get (only) the fleet you want.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 05:32:30 AM by Kohlenstoff »

Undead

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2021, 05:59:43 AM »

It sounds like you want not to meet the other ordos, which accompany these fleets often. Give your Freighters and Tankers millitarized subsystems (makes them way less visible) and improved sensors and switch off the transponder in the system. Consider also to go dark, when neccessary. Then you should have way less problems to get (only) the fleet you want.

I disagree, it is unwise to add militarized subsystems in an end-game fleet - simply because then your skills such as flux bonus and damage bonus would get diluted on such ships. militarized subsystems is only useful when your fleet is small and you still have room for adding militarized subsystems without wasting your skill bonuses.

If you encounter the problem of 5 ordos chasing you - simply hide in a nebula and/or ring system, go dark, and then usually the ordos split up searching for you. What they do is usually remain their course when they have chased you - so basically you have to sorta move sideways from their trajectory once you go dark. Once your target fleet is somewhat separated - go after it, and after the battle immediately go dark and hide incide the debree created by fight - there is a good change the other ordos will lose you again.

Also, it is important to have good fleet speed - which is why I have 4 ox tugs in my fleet, so I have 20 sustained burn speed.

*here input a scene with saruman and grima from lotr:
"- But my lord, youll need a number of supplies and fuel - thousands - to sustain 4 ox tugs!
 - Tens of thousands!
 - But my lord, there is no such amount!"
 *trumpet sounds, followed by screenshot*
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16SAZxwXT7o6qBdLbMDPWFVcQm2WO37w4/view
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 06:02:51 AM by Undead »

Kohlenstoff

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2021, 07:11:37 AM »

As i said, Freighters and Tankers. They should not get deployed or battle anyways. No skill could make them fight really better. In an advanced fleet these are the ones with the fattest sensor profile. Yes, speed is also quite of value.

With a little bit effort on sensor profile you can even select and then pull a certain fleet out of this ring without alerting the others (These are the fat Endgame Ordos. They become fatter, when you continously shoot Ordos in the same system).

I showed also a comparison between a fleet with a normal Atlas and a normal Prometheus and with Millitarized subsystems. The Sensor profile range seems to be just a bit smaller. But this difference of 20 % does already mean, that the ships without millitarized subsystems have to be 20 % faster to evade the circle of the same enemy fleet.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 07:32:47 AM by Kohlenstoff »

AcaMetis

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2021, 07:21:43 AM »

Even if not deployed in battle, hell even if not armed with a single gun or LPC, militarized logistics ships still have their DP count towards the various caps on skills like Weapon Drills or Flux Regulation. Meaning every militarized civilian ship you're not deploying in battle is a ship that's weakening your actual combat ships. If you use Militarized Subsystems it's best to do so either early game, when you're not close to hitting the DP caps on your skills anyway, or on ships that you're intending to deploy into battle, which lategame means absolutely nothing unless you're doing some kind of crazy challenge. You can use Insulated Engine Assembly to bring stock logistics ships down to reasonable sensor profiles instead of MS to avoid the DP shenanigans.

Kohlenstoff

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2021, 07:42:01 AM »

The Idea with Insulated Engine Assembly is a good one. I forgot about this. This will be added instantly to my main freighters so that they will get both. Stacking both is not that neccessary for most situations unless stealth is really important.

Undead

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2021, 08:25:16 AM »

The Idea with Insulated Engine Assembly is a good one. I forgot about this. This will be added instantly to my main freighters so that they will get both. Stacking both is not that neccessary for most situations unless stealth is really important.

keep in mind that you can have more than 2 logistics hullmods through s-mods  ;)

Kohlenstoff

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2021, 08:59:58 AM »

As i said, i have already installed them. I love to sneak my fleet through enemy systems to pick only what i want to pick.