Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: [0.97a] Persean Chronicles, a quest mod  (Read 132712 times)

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Persean Chronicles, a quest mod (updated 2021-2-26)
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2021, 01:27:34 PM »

Ahh, looks like my feedback was based on the version 1.0 dragons quest, not the 1.0.1 dragons quest. Testing with 1.0.1, and I'm not seeing any mention of local government (or tourist areas, or law enforcement) regardless of the local government's presence, absence, or hostility.

Which doesn't quite match your description of the change, but it's better than the original version mentioning local authorities that just weren't there.

> The quest icons are nice, too; I'm not sure if the image resolutions work out, but if they do, would it be possible to get a few extra faction flags along similar lines?
Can you expand on what you mean by this?
The faction flags that you can choose from when starting your own faction! It's, okay, maybe a bit out-of-scope for what your mod does, but I'd like to be able to give my faction a nice dragon-themed flag.
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

Wispborne

• Captain
  • Discord: wispborne
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2021, 07:17:48 AM »

> The quest icons are nice, too; I'm not sure if the image resolutions work out, but if they do, would it be possible to get a few extra faction flags along similar lines?
Can you expand on what you mean by this?
The faction flags that you can choose from when starting your own faction! It's, okay, maybe a bit out-of-scope for what your mod does, but I'd like to be able to give my faction a nice dragon-themed flag.

Oh hehe, thanks, but that icon came from tinypics or something. There's a credit.txt file in the folder with the icon. And yeah, that's a bit out of scope, but feel free to use the assets.
Mod: Persean Chronicles | Mod Manager: SMOL | Tool: VRAM Estimator | Tool: Forum+Discord Mod Database | If I'm inactive for 3 months, anyone can use any of my work for anything (except selling it or its derivatives).

Orion Kamish

• Ensign
  • Starsector best PC game
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2021, 11:31:25 PM »

Ummmm im new here and i just wanna say that the starsector is quite a flexible game and it works in my laptop even if it's not high end and back to the topic at hand this mod is quite have a flaw but I like it though but when im doing the second mission on the dragonriders in the archiopelago world the game simply crash when I select "Dive"

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2021, 10:07:35 AM »

Ummmm im new here and i just wanna say that the starsector is quite a flexible game and it works in my laptop even if it's not high end and back to the topic at hand this mod is quite have a flaw but I like it though but when im doing the second mission on the dragonriders in the archiopelago world the game simply crash when I select "Dive"

That's strange.
Firstly, could you try simply redownloading the mod? Perhaps the download was corrupted.
If that doesn't work, please let me know either here or the Discord. I have an idea for a fix in case it isn't simply a corruption issue.

edit: If a re-download doesn't work, try this version: https://github.com/wispborne/persean-chronicles/releases/download/1.0.2/Persean-Chronicles-1.0.2.zip
« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 09:12:13 PM by Wispborne »
Mod: Persean Chronicles | Mod Manager: SMOL | Tool: VRAM Estimator | Tool: Forum+Discord Mod Database | If I'm inactive for 3 months, anyone can use any of my work for anything (except selling it or its derivatives).

Orion Kamish

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2021, 02:08:36 AM »

Yes I download the second one but it just said Persean chronicles resource settings jsn. not found how can I get this and it didn't even work from my save files too and i try redownloading too so yeah same situation didn't work.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 03:56:42 AM by Orion Kamish »

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2021, 06:49:33 PM »

Yes I download the second one but it just said Persean chronicles resource settings jsn. not found how can I get this and it didn't even work from my save files too and i try redownloading too so yeah same situation didn't work.

I was hasty and messed up the update. Here is 1.0.3, which should fix the issue (I hope).

https://github.com/wispborne/persean-chronicles/releases/download/1.0.3/Persean-Chronicles-1.0.3.zip

1.0.3 (2020-03-08)
Changed
- Clarified rewards for Depths and minor wording cleanup.
- Nirvana is now only offered at level 10 and above (due to the danger involved and time for player to grow some reputation).
Fixed
- Crash on some computers when playing the music for Depths.

edit: initial release of 1.0.3 still had the version number 1.0.2. Apologies for the confusion. There are no changes between 1.0.2 and 1.0.3 if you downloaded 1.0.2 after seeing this post.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 09:12:23 PM by Wispborne »

Orion Kamish

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Persean Chronicles, a quest mod (updated 2021-03-08)
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2021, 05:37:10 AM »

The mod is ok.... for now but i still can't do something about the DIVE in from the dragonrider dude pls help! :'(

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Persean Chronicles, a quest mod (updated 2021-03-18)
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2021, 04:53:57 PM »

Fixed
- Don't kick player out of Depths if the music fails to play.

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Persean Chronicles, a quest mod (updated 2021-03-27)
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2021, 11:11:14 AM »

2.0.0 (2021-03-24)
Changed
    - 0.95a compatibility.
    - No other changes from 1.0.4

Darloth

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2021, 04:03:17 PM »

Oh, nice, a quest pack! I was going to do something like this!

But then, as with most of my projects, I did half of one quest and got distracted by something else and didn't - so thankyou for having more determination than me, it is much appreciated.

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2021, 05:07:18 PM »

Oh, nice, a quest pack! I was going to do something like this!

But then, as with most of my projects, I did half of one quest and got distracted by something else and didn't - so thankyou for having more determination than me, it is much appreciated.

This pack is birthed from the half-finished remains of a project that I started years ago for a different game, so...I get it lol. This and Gates Awakened are the first real mods I've ever seen to release.

00lewnor

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2021, 06:05:06 AM »

Hi; I've been having some menu bugs and a crash that i think relate to your mod. bug report thread here:

http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=20098.0

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2021, 09:15:13 AM »

Hi; I've been having some menu bugs and a crash that i think relate to your mod. bug report thread here:

http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=20098.0

2.0.1 (2021-03-28)
Fixed
    - Crash in the bar when the Nirvana quest was offered (`sys.star must not be null`).

00lewnor

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Persean Chronicles, a quest mod (updated 2021-03-28)
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2021, 10:27:04 AM »

Yay, thanks!

PoonThai1999

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Persean Chronicles, a quest mod (updated 2021-03-28)
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2021, 06:22:08 AM »

Really like your mod  :) so far i found only this mod that add more event and quest to the game. very amazing !! it make me feel like playing rimworld cause you have a lot of event to interact with !!

hope you add more story to your mod. Looking forward to it  :D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10