Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What can i do now?  (Read 2232 times)

jamesmustain

• Ensign
    • View Profile
What can i do now?
« on: February 21, 2021, 09:06:41 PM »

Top Reasons You Should And Shouldn't Use A Baby Monitor

The best video baby monitor is helpful, but don%u2019t overuse it. If not, it can lead to some negative impacts. Read the reasons below to determine when you should and shouldn%u2019t use a baby monitor anymore.

For More Information: Best rated baby monitors

Reasons you shouldn't use your baby monitor anymore

It's not essential to monitor your healthy baby after 12 - 15 months because of the following reasons:

Your baby doesn't create strange noises

Any baby will create noise while sleeping. Some of them include hiccuping, wheezing, coughing, sneezing, snorting, and breathing. However, 6-month babies just catch your attention with crying, even they just cry because of dreaming in some cases. At this stage, you can stop using a baby monitor.

Your bedroom and baby room are close to each other

If your house has thin walls, you are able to hear crying even coughing through these walls. So, why do you need to use a baby monitor?

The baby monitor can cause sleep problems and anxiety

After a long time using the baby monitor, you can become obsessed with all sounds that this device creates. You will check if the tool is still working because you don't hear any sound from it for a bit long. If this is your case, you are experiencing intense anxiety. It's time to stop using your baby monitor.

You are addicted

It's handy when you can see what your baby does through the video quality baby monitor, but using this tool for a long time is able to become so addictive that you check the screen all the time. In this situation, it's better to stop using the baby monitor.

Reasons you still should keep using your baby monitor

In some exceptional cases, you can still use the Top Rated Baby Monitors with cameras even when your little kid doesn't be a baby anymore. Below is the list of the reasons:

You give your toddler sleep training

Many toddlers play instead of sleeping at night. Although you are able to hear some types of noises or little footsteps from his or her bedroom, a baby monitor can help you determine what he or she really does in the evening.

You live in a big house

You stop using your baby monitor because you can hear your baby's crying from another room. However, if your house is too large, it's challenging to hear any sound that your baby makes.

Your old baby has nightmares

For some kids, when having nightmares, they need to be reassured to go back to sleep. If your bedroom is too far from his or her room, it's difficult for him or her to call for help. In this case, a baby monitor is your solution.

Your baby is sleepwalking

A sleepwalking baby doesn't make enough noise to wake you. Thus, using a baby monitor can alert you if it leaves the bedroom through a parent unit.

Your kid has a health condition

A baby monitor can let you know if your kid's health is bad, and it needs to be helped.

You have friends over for the evening

If you invite your friend over for a dinner that lasts past bedtime, it's hard for you to hear your baby's crying among noises from conversation and music. In this case, a baby monitor is your saver.

You can take advantage of the video baby monitor better to take care of your baby but never overuse it. Using the best baby monitors on the market for a long time can make you much dependent on this device.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 12:40:42 AM by jamesmustain »

imperialus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: What can i do now?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 09:32:59 PM »

Option 1: Glass the Hegemony
Option 2: kill every Nexus
Option 3: Start a new save. Try some mods or a theme run. This is what I would choose but the first two are fun to do once.

BuckStrider

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 01:19:21 PM »

Option 4: Put the game down for close to 2 years in the hope that the next patch may contain more content and/or content creation

sector_terror

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 11:56:56 AM »

Take out your AI cores because they are too much work, get blackmailed, ignore it, fight everyone in a total war, glass their planets and steal their stuff to use it against them. Look at the last planet from the hedge, and hit self-destruct on your fleet. Your are the universes' end....congaturations!

Kpop

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 03:03:25 PM »

Throw an administrator or alpha core on a few faction capitals in the core, saturation bomb everything else.