Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: [0.9.6] Caymon's Ship Pack v1.2.1  (Read 206508 times)

Caymon Joestar

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Caymon's Ship Pack v1.1.4
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2022, 11:23:15 PM »

Cool mod! Thx for your work :)
Can you check two things?

1. The Solarized Flare Frigate cost 10 maintenance. Is this a mistake or because of the point defense drones?
2. I looted a wreck of a cetan mech (?) and got the arm-weapons. I think this is not intended isn't it? The weapons have n/a ordnance point.

1.That will be changed, 10 is certainly a bit much.
2. I think that only happens if you shuttle the cetan. I wouldnt worry since you cant use them and the game removes them on its own iirc

AlexVBG

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2022, 12:11:55 AM »

Hi!
How can I download the last version of the mod for the game version 95a-15?

Caymon Joestar

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2022, 12:46:24 AM »

do you have the 95a-rc15 version still? i haven't updated my game yet

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WRztjrb6kBaFrTOxu2cmUd8cGKaUGr6d/view?usp=sharing

there you go. you dont get any of the changes in 1.1.4 tho

Hi!
How can I download the last version of the mod for the game version 95a-15?

^
EDIT: Also added a download link to the OP for 0.9.5
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 12:55:33 AM by Caymon Joestar »

AlexVBG

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2022, 02:15:38 AM »

Thank you!

Xaygon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2022, 06:06:23 PM »

I have a problem with mechs mainly the Monjeau Mk2. When doing a simulation he can use his shoulder rockets no problem but once I fight for real the rocket launcher never shoots and since they are separate I cannot manually fire them either.
Also I need some more testing on this but I feel the Motörhead sometimes does not use the machine gun arm when operated by an AI in a real fight.

Caymon Joestar

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2022, 11:04:55 PM »

I have a problem with mechs mainly the Monjeau Mk2. When doing a simulation he can use his shoulder rockets no problem but once I fight for real the rocket launcher never shoots and since they are separate I cannot manually fire them either.
Also I need some more testing on this but I feel the Motörhead sometimes does not use the machine gun arm when operated by an AI in a real fight.

Hm, the shoulder missiles should be firing by themselves, Does it have autofire on?

As for the motorhead, it may be a flux issue. Having used it myself, it uses its LAG arm often and rarely doesn't use it. What was it fighting by chance?

Xaygon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2022, 12:34:24 AM »

Hm, the shoulder missiles should be firing by themselves, Does it have autofire on?

As for the motorhead, it may be a flux issue. Having used it myself, it uses its LAG arm often and rarely doesn't use it. What was it fighting by chance?

Yes it has autofire on when I click on the extra shoulder parts. Its intended that I cannot select them manually right? So from my experience the shoulders do not fire 100% of the time in a real fight and I toggled autofire on and off.
I also reinstalled magiclib and this mod once again.

I fought small ships and medium ships. I need to check it when I am at home but I think they used the gun arm against the vessel in a simulation but didnt against the same one in a real fight. The rocket arm was working without problems. I do not think its a flux issue as flux was usually at 10% or lower.

Any ideas?

Caymon Joestar

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2022, 02:36:42 AM »

Yes it has autofire on when I click on the extra shoulder parts. Its intended that I cannot select them manually right? So from my experience the shoulders do not fire 100% of the time in a real fight and I toggled autofire on and off.
I also reinstalled magiclib and this mod once again.

I fought small ships and medium ships. I need to check it when I am at home but I think they used the gun arm against the vessel in a simulation but didnt against the same one in a real fight. The rocket arm was working without problems. I do not think its a flux issue as flux was usually at 10% or lower.

Any ideas?

I'll look into both then and see what the problem could be.

SpaceBlender

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2022, 08:00:37 AM »

Thank you, nice ships!

Unex

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2022, 06:27:06 AM »

Vrita Frontline Droneship with safety overrides is just ridiculous. One spawned in a [REDACTED] ordo and managed to hold down 3, 60 point, capitals including a drone battlership with 5 tachyons and a Onyx-class (from Seeker mod by Tartiflette) that can overload a drone battleship in seconds. It held us down for 3 mins and even managed to lower one of the capitals hull to critical. Sure, mid/low tech weapons would have overloaded it much sooner, but against a high tech fleet with laser weaponry it is a nightmare. Luckily, I noticed that and focused the other enemy capitals and with proactive retreating, went out of the battle with minimal loses.

Caymon Joestar

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Caymon's Ship Pack v1.1.5
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2022, 09:54:38 AM »

Disclaimer of the highest order: This update is 100% Peer reviewed and certified NOT Save comp. Don't blame me for breaking your saves

Huge update, Additions/Reworks/Removal of Ships and fighters and that one weapon that I forgot existed.

Additions: 1 Remnant Cruiser, New Arms for the LG Cetan and Motorhead
Reworked: Nearly everything has been touched and changed, Major reworks include: Dag and Knifeclaw,Lanius,Spectre and Shadow and Mini Trident.
New Sprites: Zagreus (Mostly Touch ups)/Thanatos/Quant/Scattershot
Nerfs to the Cetan, System has been changed to not use charges. Nerfs to the Mark 9 Arm and some changes to Mirv arm burst delay.
Nerfed Lanius mount types to be a bit less god of all trades.
Made Heavy armor and RSC not built into the Motorhead.
A Special thing has been added to the Pilotable Vic Viper.
Visual Change to the Transam Ship system
Etc.

Removed: Zeta/Foreshadow/Mojeanu mk2/Bazaar Falcon (Normal)/Aethon(All of them)/Libera/Thunderbolt/Tridentalter/Etc

Let me know if you have any feedback

Darkspire91

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2022, 06:28:22 AM »

Weapons don't line up to the Aethon's weapon mounts.

https://imgur.com/a/rTylyPU

EDIT: Didn't notice you removed the Aethon with your latest update. A shame, I actually liked it.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 07:21:40 AM by Darkspire91 »

PizzaInSpace

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2022, 06:16:07 AM »

ok i need help, I wanted to get the phasegon ever since i saw 2 popup bubbles saying:
"Phase paragon doesn't exist, It won't hurt you"
"Phase paragon DOES exist and it will hurt you"
Then i see this mod and it has a phasegon NOW the real question is, how on earth do i get this ship?
Seeing a paragon with gigacannons and kinetic blasters scaring a radiant was very unexpected.

Caymon Joestar

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2022, 06:33:12 AM »

ok i need help, I wanted to get the phasegon ever since i saw 2 popup bubbles saying:
"Phase paragon doesn't exist, It won't hurt you"
"Phase paragon DOES exist and it will hurt you"
Then i see this mod and it has a phasegon NOW the real question is, how on earth do i get this ship?

Beat up Tri tach fleets or use Nex's agents and steal one

PizzaInSpace

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2022, 07:16:30 PM »

Nex agents? is that another mod i need to get?
Seeing a paragon with gigacannons and kinetic blasters scaring a radiant was very unexpected.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9