Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Why do player colony's only have 1 character (secretary) in comm directory?  (Read 1406 times)

Flacman3000

• Commander
  • A man cannot put his shaft into the unknown.
    • View Profile

Any way to change this?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Ryzen 7 2700x, 1080ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM and playing SS on a SSD - Always stay ahead because when you're ahead you're rear anatomy is open to interpretation.

IonDragonX

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Let's see if 0.95 puts contacts in your own colonies.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile

Vanilla doesn't even add that 1 character (Nex adds them because they're where the UI for some functions goes).

Nex follows the same rules (checked on docking at the location, IIRC) that vanilla uses at game start to determine what officials are found for each colonies, so as you build new structures and industries more officials will appear.

Flacman3000

• Commander
  • A man cannot put his shaft into the unknown.
    • View Profile

Vanilla doesn't even add that 1 character (Nex adds them because they're where the UI for some functions goes).

Nex follows the same rules (checked on docking at the location, IIRC) that vanilla uses at game start to determine what officials are found for each colonies, so as you build new structures and industries more officials will appear.

I've played through the game and at this point im wondering if i can refresh or input a command to have more officials because I still have one guy on a max structure/industry colony with a level 8 Population. Any way to address this on my side in my last save i had many officials i dont know why it doesnt work on this save?
Ryzen 7 2700x, 1080ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM and playing SS on a SSD - Always stay ahead because when you're ahead you're rear anatomy is open to interpretation.