Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: (mod request) auto-resolve invasion/expedition & craftable [redacted]  (Read 786 times)

n3xuiz

• Commander
    • View Profile

hi i'd like to request two mods:

-) auto-resolve (bribe) invasion/expedition
for quite some time i use the mod to auto-resist hegemony inspections in the late game when i'm stacked with alpha cores. i'd like the same option to auto-bribe expeditions and invasions when i have millions of credits anyway.

-) craftable [redacted]
i'm using recoverable mod that lets me capture redacted ships but i'd also like them in my system defense fleets.

if anyone can make these (or they exist already) i'd really appreciate it.

thanks to any modders that read this because your efforts make this great game even better.

mike10986

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: (mod request) auto-resolve invasion/expedition & craftable [redacted]
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 05:12:06 PM »

hey about the remnant (and derelict) ships i made a small tutorial on how to get them and use them on your fleet and your faction's fleets (AI's) it's quite simple and i feel stupid that i didn't find that earlier but i'm glad i did and now i can help people out.
here: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=19455.0
if you get any questions from this reply there and i'll see if i can help cus i'm no expert in this type of stuff but i try