Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105]

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Dassault-Mikoyan Engineering v.1.6a - Update for 0.95.1  (Read 719725 times)

Darkphaze

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Dassault-Mikoyan Engineering v.1.6a - Update for 0.95.1
« Reply #1560 on: January 18, 2022, 11:20:05 PM »

I am playing as the sparrowhawk and went looking for the assault and defense mods. i found both of them after a few battles and learned them only to find that they weren't in my mod list, is this a bug or am i doing something wrong?

modspecs in designs and type catagories will start off unselected, just make sure you have the right groupings enabled in the hullmod selection screen

Ohh wow... derp

Killsode

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: January 19, 2022, 12:17:29 AM »

Ohh wow... derp

yep, well all do it XD

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1562 on: January 21, 2022, 01:41:26 PM »

The ER Pulsed Laser has significantly better armor penetration than a regular tactical laser.

ah, i guess i've completely missed that aspect of how damage is applied... although i still dont think thats worth worse flux, range, and OP. i still think that quite a few DME weapons could do with a balance pass, as the balance of quite a few ballistic weapons has changed recently, especially the small mounts.

Bro..youre looking at it in a vacuum. Once you get a good set of ship, weapon, and mod blueprints going, the ER Pulsed Laser becomes very, very good. So good in fact that i have to limit myself from just including them on every NRG ship i have(which is strong, just boring). This play through im giving some other systems a chance lol.   Although if you want a much simpler reason, Integrated point defense AI. ERPB compete pretty well against tactical shockbeams for small NRG slots, especially now that Slyphon isnt around anymore to steal all the glory.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105]