Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: [0.96a]Epta Consortium - 2.1.0 - NO LONGER IN DEVELOPMENT  (Read 201025 times)

Rav0n

• Commander
  • Discord: rav0n_vii - talk to me here!
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.5.2d
« Reply #270 on: July 03, 2023, 05:12:04 AM »

Hey i know you might get asked this alot but are you updating to 96
this is my fav mod due to the AI rights and intergration
please respond
Dahbany~

There is a 0.96 test version, but it's published only on the unofficial Discord, and appears to break saves which were begun with the version published in this thread. Ask me how I know!

A plea to all modmakers: please, please, update your forum threads when you push an update via Discord.

Any chance you can share a link to the discord version?  I searched all over it including using xSevenG7x's username and couldn't find it. 
If not, no worries.

Thanks!!

lucky i got the itch to browse here a bit- here's a link to the test version, make a backup of your save before you install it.

https://discord.com/channels/187635036525166592/1104110077075542066/1107190065957982218

Guys, sorry for the long absence. Got a new post for the mod, link is here: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=27465.0

Everything is updated and working, the old post gonna serve as a redirection for this new post

Maelstron: Well, that bug is already verified and fixed in the latest version my friendo.

DanzyDanz: Unfortunately, can't, bcs AI Integration works via hullmod, so the information there cannot be changed.

dahbany40: You can find the Zakus when you have Armaa Armatura mod together in your game, check it out.

Light of Other Days: Sorry for the late response, pretty much stuff is happening, and also we finally could update stuff in the forum.

Six_Nix: Got the forum updated now, the same version from discord is here!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 07:18:16 AM by xSevenG7x »

Six__Nix

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.5.2d
« Reply #271 on: July 03, 2023, 10:17:02 AM »

Hey i know you might get asked this alot but are you updating to 96
this is my fav mod due to the AI rights and intergration
please respond
Dahbany~

There is a 0.96 test version, but it's published only on the unofficial Discord, and appears to break saves which were begun with the version published in this thread. Ask me how I know!

A plea to all modmakers: please, please, update your forum threads when you push an update via Discord.

Any chance you can share a link to the discord version?  I searched all over it including using xSevenG7x's username and couldn't find it. 
If not, no worries.

Thanks!!

lucky i got the itch to browse here a bit- here's a link to the test version, make a backup of your save before you install it.

https://discord.com/channels/187635036525166592/1104110077075542066/1107190065957982218

Guys, sorry for the long absence. Got a new post for the mod, link is here: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=27465.0

Everything is updated and working, the old post gonna serve as a redirection for this new post

Maelstron: Well, that bug is already verified and fixed in the latest version my friendo.

DanzyDanz: Unfortunately, can't, bcs AI Integration works via hullmod, so the information there cannot be changed.

dahbany40: You can find the Zakus when you have Armaa Armatura mod together in your game, check it out.

Light of Other Days: Sorry for the late response, pretty much stuff is happening, and also we finally could update stuff in the forum.

Six_Nix: Got the forum updated now, the same version from discord is here!
Minitialize: Thanks for replying with the link!!

xSevenG7x: Awesome! Thanks for the mod / update and the new link!!

TheSAguy

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a]Epta Consortium - 2.1.0
« Reply #272 on: August 21, 2023, 12:54:30 PM »

Hi,
Per the trade screen, the best place to sell some supplies was at "Syzyzg Actuators Tradebase Star"
I flew to where that "star" should be, but there was nothing there....

Is this a feature, is it hidden or something? or a Bug in my game that it's not showing up?

Thanks.

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 21, 2023, 02:59:33 PM »

Hi,
Per the trade screen, the best place to sell some supplies was at "Syzyzg Actuators Tradebase Star"
I flew to where that "star" should be, but there was nothing there....

Is this a feature, is it hidden or something? or a Bug in my game that it's not showing up?

Thanks.

Hi, how are you? Yes, that is a bug, where the tradebases keep moving until reach to nowhere inside of the starsystem, unfortunately epta had stopped development, not sure if it will be fixed or not, all the ex-devs are working in other projects. But still, thanks for your feedback

Soviet Tom Bombadil

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 24, 2023, 01:47:56 AM »

Found a strange bug where adding fighters to the Kataigida class ship makes the flux capacity go negative into the thousands

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 25, 2023, 05:27:34 AM »

Found a strange bug where adding fighters to the Kataigida class ship makes the flux capacity go negative into the thousands

Hi, this is intended, its the coder's solution for make the ship useless when investing more then 20 OP on fighters

FERNANDOHYDE

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 31, 2023, 01:21:50 PM »

Linux player here, you are referencing assets for the monitor using both '/graphics/ships/monitor/' and '/graphics/ships/Monitor/'. This breaks loading as linux is case sensitive and since both are used I'd have to open up the jar to fix it.

Jonathan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 12, 2023, 03:08:09 PM »

Thanks for the great mod and content!!!

Some suggestions:

• The "map" of the tradestations is somehow bugged - the ships etc. are not on the mapgrid
  • I think after discovery the tradestations should always be displayed on the map? Without a contact they are just found randomly..?
  • I purchased 2 tradestations from Epta and wanted to build a commerce at both... both buildings started to build but then just stopped after around 10 days and never continued..  - hmmmm
  • I installed some ai cores into ships but the deployment points did not go up by 30% ...  i.e. for a semiphase capital  it went up by 10 points  .. so I am not sure what the 30% are referring too
  • I am really not sure about balance... my semi phase capital with some carriers as support literally obliterates everything with easy    several ordos  several fleets of hiver or legio   

I mean generally I think its cool to have these ships and weapons.. I would just wish for enemies to also take advantage of those
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 07:22:03 AM by Jonathan »

Jonathan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 17, 2023, 03:47:23 AM »

Hey.. I just found a massive exploit... maybe you know it already.. 

You can "overclock" every ship by integrating the epta ai alpha / beta / gama  and then adding whatever you want worth the additional deployment points you get... and then just remove the epta ai integration. Everything you added works normaly - and you are back at the normal deployment point costs for battle ... See Screenshot..  This should not work  .. I just did that for my whole fleet.. An additional hull mod or weapon upgrades for free... 

-> Maybe keep the increased deployment point costs until you are back down to your normal maximum deployment points?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 03:52:36 AM by Jonathan »

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a]Epta Consortium - 2.1.0 - NO LONGER IN DEVELOPMENT
« Reply #279 on: February 25, 2024, 10:49:54 AM »

Hiyo guys, unfortunately the mod is no longer being developed, both developers are doing new projects separately, in my case, I'm with a small ship pack called Neoteric Advent, and a future project coming along soon.

Epta Consortium was a pleasure to make together with my colleagues, in special with omega9999999 (Aka the Mecha guy), khepht (Aka Huginblar, the Takeshido Race Car Mechanic), NuclearStudent (aka Dudeguy, the campaign manager), Haplogynae (Aka Maestro of the Symphony), forestfighters (Aka the Takeshido Redesigner), flansnundernail (Aka the Epta Weapon Redesigner) and Jameson (Aka a masterful mind that helped me since the start).

This was my first faction mod, so every experience that I passed through is a virtue which will be used in a future work, so keep an eye for any news coming along, perhaps will be soon.

Thank you for all, and I wish good luck to everyone!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 02:49:47 AM by xSevenG7x »

hidefreek

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 28, 2024, 12:29:47 AM »

Hiyo guys, unfortunately the mod is no longer being developed, both developers are doing new projects separately, in my case, I'm with a small ship pack called Neoteric Advent, and a future project coming along soon.

Epta Consortium was a pleasure to make together with my colleagues, in special with omega9999999 (Aka the Mecha guy), khepht (Aka Huginblar, the Takeshido Race Car Mechanic), NuclearStudent (aka Dudeguy, the campaign manager), Haplogynae (Aka Maestro of the Symphony), forestfighters (Aka the Takeshido Redesigner), flansnundernail (Aka the Epta Weapon Redesigner) and Jameson (Aka a masterful mind that helped me since the start).

This was my first faction mod, so every experience that I passed through is a virtue which will be used in a future work, so keep an eye for any news coming along, perhaps will be soon.

Thank you for all, and I wish good luck to everyone!

It's great man.
Wish for the new project to be a successful one as well.

Keybindet

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 03, 2024, 05:02:51 AM »

Somebody bring it back :'(
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]