Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Buildings costs lowered by supplying game's ressources  (Read 280 times)

Linkdeous

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Buildings costs lowered by supplying game's ressources
« on: December 14, 2020, 03:07:51 PM »

Hello , i'm Linkdeous, played the game since quite some time ago!
I wanted to propose my idea for better buildings : Right now it's basically "pay to build", and there isn't much involved in building other than "check hazard rating, have money, give money, build stuff , repeat"
I think it would be nice to make this process less "similar" after lot and lot of game would be to make each buildings cost a certain amount of ressources, the actual cost of the building : a 250k credit building would cost 250k becasue it would need for example 30$ x 200 metal piece, 1000 supplies, 1000 crew, etc etc.
You could lower the cost by giving the required ressources : it would finally make a actual use quite early game of all the metal you kinda just never want to take in but in the first 30 min of the game !
You could by so reduce the cost of the buildings, and it would i think make the building process far more engaging ; either pay a full 250k or 500k (which is a lot early game) or reduce it up to x%(this is where the balance would occur) if you provide x amount of metals ,x transplutonics, ... basically the cost could only represent if you give a huge ton of material the "paycheck" of the workers !
I think it would be very nice ! thanks for reading !